ambulatory care?

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracy Howard is too cute to be let go

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious, is there anyone that finished over 100% this past year that feels the challenges are insurmountable going forward? Or are most of the concerns coming from people who are struggling to meet plan?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think about working for this company? I have an interview next week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every territory and situation is very different. There are lots of people having success, and lots of people struggling. Tenured folks see and hear about promised changes, but it's put up or shut up time for corporate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that target annual commission is $12,000 annually. Is this average? This is for the south cental area.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a joke. Get out while you can.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give me more details on why I should "get out while I can"?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think something was not explained properly to you. $12000 in annual commission would equate to a target comp of 30,000. Which obviously is not remotely reasonable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracy Howard, still hot

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with all the changes? A great RM in the NW let go because KM is horrible and does not know what she is doing. She should go back to Mary Kay where she belongs. Horrible hires in upper management. When will we get shut down because no one knows what they are doing?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bailey, Banghart, Blackbird, Fassbender, Gorman, Gallagher, McFarlaine, McWhirter, all good men in the NW

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of those names on that list are downright horrible. Just because they were here does not mean I would even let them clean my toilet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And some were not! Also, look at who they made RD in the east. This guy is great! He gets it. Finally, someone that really understands what is going on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leadership team in the NW was just fine.
    Even better was the tenured team of sales professionals we had in place managing the day to day challenges of using Cardinal. They made it as seamless as possible for the customer. Those were the good ole days.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't coach tenured professionals the same way the new kids out of Ohio State.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This pretty much sums up the Cardinal problem. It's not easy placing an order, searching for a product, or making sure you are getting the correct price. Cardinal needs to be as easy as Amazon, Costco.com, or Home Depot.com

Schein is already there

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting close to the end of the year. KM-Rd of the West should be out. Many have been forced out who have done more and much nicer people. Maybe that Mary Kay experience will save her.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and welcome sales force .com

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Ambulatory Care reps beware. You're administrative teams have been impacted. All of Sales Ops and Sales Supprt have been eliminated. Why do you think that is?

DC is sick of carrying your dead weight and is coming for you next. More layoffs are making their way across the country and Amb Care is the primary target in the crosshairs.