earnings report 3rd quarter

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2014 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George Barrett and Jeff Henderson's explanation for unimpressive performance...weak or "lightness" in utilization. Ha ha. Blame the poor performance on customers not using enough. That right there is a summation of Cardinal's overall management style. Its nothing to do with Cardinal, the customer is just not using enough. And these guys make millions! The American Dream is a beautiful thing!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last time someone bashed the stock performance, it skyrocketed 67%. We'll revisit this gem in 3 months when the med pipeline starts to bear fruit. If the street wants to fret about YOY quarterly results, let them. It's revenue numbers, not profit. I'll be sure to bump this one after FYE.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I say anything about the stock performance? Where was the bashing you reference? Sounds like you are reading into it. I simply found it humorous that their explanation was light utilization. The blame it on the customer is what i found amusing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair enough, my reading comprehension needs work. I figured you were the same person that said the stock would be <40. One thing I will say re: utilization, is all companies servicing Physician Office lost a substantial number of billing days due to the winter weather.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally absurd. They need to blame it on themselves and the losers they have "managing" CAH. Especially that chubby president in MDD with the goiter, or is that her head?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, Ha! it is kind of hard to take your eyes off that thing isn't it???