sales meeting canceled!

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2014 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you cardinal...know we don't have to endure the waste of time this year. this is the best management decision leadership has made in years. I wonder why they decided to do it? Probably need the $$$ to hit earnings for the quarter. That is how desperate we are.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and they signed a 3 year contract for columbus. food was horrible so i wont miss it so i guess the east will have to suck it up

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was it cancelled? When with CAH kick this one out to the curb?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure CAH canceled it so the savings can help them hit their earnings target for the quarter. That is how they work, everything in the extreme short term.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also heard that there was going to be a significant announcement soon. Maybe they are going to spin off the medical business. That would be a good thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^Lots of rumors about that and layoffs with restructure, who knows what is true. One thing that is staying true is the folks in the bloody ivory towers keep making money in the millions regardless of what happens.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...a restructure. What's it been...maybe a year/year and a half since the last one. Wonder what took the leadership so long to figure this crafty strategy. Has DC earned his signing bonus yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you remember when the genius Casey announced that MBT was over and we were moving on when we were in the worst of it? He came to the meeting in Orlando as a new CEO and made that announcement. Talk about clueless. That was the first impression he made on the sales force. It's actually gotten worse since then.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least DC has the new $4mill mansion he bought in Jacksonville Florida, article below-

Donald and Ann Casey of Dublin, Ohio, paid $3.95 million for an oceanfront home in South Jacksonville Beach, between 33rd and 34th avenues south on Ocean Drive. The seller was Robert and Linda Bruce.

Donald Casey is CEO of the medical segment division of Cardinal Health Inc., a distributor of health care supplies to pharmacies, hospitals and doctors’ offices. Cardinal is one of the chief competitors of the former PSS World Medical Inc. and the medical-surgical division of McKesson Corp., which PSS was merged into after McKesson acquired the company.

Casey said in an email Tuesday that the home is "purely a personal transaction."

(I like how he felt the need to state it was a personal transaction, seems like a guilty conscious, wonder if the paper trail shows it was a Cardinal purchase some how?)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What other type of transaction would it be? A cardinal transaction. Just the fact he clarified indicates his intelligence. He is winning though....he has the house and I don't. Isn't America great....a tool like Casey can achieve greatness.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Casey leaves Cardinal in a year after doing nothing, he will have a nice house on the beach. I am sure he has quite the sense of accomplishment. He is making such an impact. NOT

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will a senior exec take the fall for years and years of poor decisions, faulty leadership and most importantly missing budget after budget and forecast after forecast?

My over and under is...never.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASK GB HE IS THE MAN WITH THE PLAN... TO LINE HIS POCKETS

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal is such a pathetic distribution company. So many complaints but so little commitment to change it. Lots of balls to post on an anonymous site, but no one standing up to make it a better place.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said Mr. Anonymous. Fear of retribution is a primary reason for silence and anonymity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hook, line and sinker... you just got trolled. Seems it's true what they say about Cardinal reps, they're not so bright.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure as an employee, you can just stroll up from the beach and chat with the houseguests

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Poison Pill from pharma will be our doom. A total charlatan devoid of any altruism except his own advancement

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does anyone know why it was canceled?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because everyone realized how weak you are and the company finally realized there is no point in spending approximately $1,100-1,300 per person to have you sit there and not learn anything.