It's Baaaaaaack

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will admit, Trifexis was gaining marketshare, but with our new programs and pricing we will get it back. We are not cutting out distribution but we all know that the heavy lifting will be done by us (as well it should be).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, Novartis corp is going to take a product that was priced before the b/o situation at a premium for past 15+ yrs but now price it as a generic? Thoughts on explaining why it can be so inexpensive now with out having the feel that we had been "over charging them" the past 15 years? Also, what message is Novartis corp sending about the product by essentially paying vets to carry it and customers to buy it now, does this not question their motives behind recommending based on best medicine?

Just some initial thoughts, not knocking Novartis Reps or anyone else for that matter. I just foresee having to answer this in a few (not all) accounts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will not be marketed as a generic. The launch will enable us to market it as a heartworm product that has flea activitiy. We will have to discount to reenter market.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trifexis is over and will go back to the 10%-15% market share it deserves. It never would have gotten anymore had Novartis not had it's issues. Vets know this. I hear it every day now that we are back.

Distributors that don't get with the program will be finished. Those who went after loyal Sentinel accounts during Novartis's exit from the market have ZERO credibility now. We know who you are and so do the hospitals. Our loyalists don't want you in after you went crazy trying to get them bring in Trifexis long term and spread pathetic rumors.

Your true colors have been exposed - distributor - that you only care about your pocket book and not the vets. Now you need us to get back in these clinics - and we say "Fuck you". PS - selling Sentinel with Parastar Plus is easier than selling beer to alcoholic. Picked up two accounts today alone - say good bye to your Vectra / Frontline / and Advantix biz.

This is fun fucking up Elanco and asshole distributors who pigeon holed themselves as Elanco reps for the past year. Payback is a mofo.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis is trying to increase the sales quickly to show worth to a suitable buyer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm, that would be Elanco actually.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Elanco on that one buddy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummm, how dumb do you think doctors are? Wait dont answer that! Doc talking, "so you have been overcharging me for this by how much these past many years, and charging me a restocking fee, and then leaving me out to dry and now you want me to rock my boat again to stock yet another product I really don't want to carry. Hmmmm, I know...if your stuff is so good I will carry it but you need to buy back all my trifexis and comfortis and revolution and if your product does all that and more, oh, yea also buy back my heartguard, iverhart and I can stock just one item.....Yes I am sold! Thank to this wonderful company that really does have my interest at heart."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you are dumb. End of story.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our only concern is we might back order since we are selling so much !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backorder? Novartis? That would Never happen. Novartis has NEVER backordered a product have they? What? Oh, yeah...nevermind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be rich!