EndoEvolution!!!

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2014 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to get this in the bag! Very cool.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too expensive

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good product for all the shitty surgeons that can't learn how to sew laparoscopically.

Guess COV is gving up on Endostitch with V-Loc??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with EndoEvolution?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have zero leadership!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EndoStitch IP expired last year. Endoevolution combined with VLOC will be the long term replacement. It will be mainly used in EU.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat on the zero leadership. They had some great people but from what I heard they left and one can only guess why. We would could use them over here, that chick ( sorry) was smart as hell and whoa knew that device like she invented it. The past CEO Jerry I think is now just the founder is a cool guy and he too is great. They can't seem to get a sales strategy together so that is a big problem. Who is in charge?? Why haven't they gotten their act together??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thing looks like high-maintenance, and low ROI from a rep perspective. I can't imagine getting more than a couple of docs to use this, or having enough time to train them and babysit their cases. No thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are we even involved with Endoevolution then?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to be a surgeon nanny, this is a product for you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it's a closure product and that's all this business unit understands and will take a "risk" with. Can't innovate anything, and scared of other technologies and procedures, so we just get things that remind us most of ourselves.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was general surgical marketing ideas... what did you expect?

It wasn't a smart decision on their end. They just need to put a check that a portion of their revenue did come from licensing, as part of their end of year performance review.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had a colleague interview with EE, it's a great device but it is clear that they are clueless on how to sell it. They don't have a strategy and don't seem to have a budget for training. They gave him a quota, and when pressed on how to reach this goal he got nothing but stories and crickets. It appeared to him that they would hire anyone, and send you out into the world without any support or anyone who could help since they themselves couldn't explain a typical sales cycle. Unless you are looking for a life boat I would move on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as I know EE isn't involved at all with us, unless someone here knows something the rest of us don't ? It's a good product, like the ES but has a curved needle that surgeon seem to appreciate. Have anyone seen it used in live cases? What was the response?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Licensing agreement

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with EE next week can anyone tell me their benefits and base salary? The recruiter said they do a 1 year base agreement but when I spoke with people who had worked for them they said that isn't true. Can someone comment on the culture and sales cycle? Ty