COVIDIEN-NEW VENTILATOR

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to doing that right thing. I don't think you should just go along with problems just to continue to get a pay check. A lot of good jobs out there. Are they still planning on charging the customer for error codes after the warranty is over?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any update on how competition is doing with their latest platforms?
    Guess we are not the only ones to have issues.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah but the competition didn't have 15 year old platform rep stuck selling (heroes), their next gen vents weren't delayed to market by 5 years due to chronic project delays not including 8 month 510K review, didn't go through the ringer with FDA 510K review and didn't launch crippled with 2/3rds the features included in original requirements (feature cuts v extensive last 12 months of project).

As a percent of global vent complaints last 12 months, where do you think Covidien or PB vents are to total? 980 to total?

Stones, glass houses...

4. Mats

Mats Guest

Come on, the stones didn't do that song, it was Mellencamp. And it was pink houses. Get with the program!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't it House of Cards featuring JW w soundtrack Panama (VH), Doom and Gloom (Stones) and Scarecrow(JM)? Blockbuster!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BJ rules:
    I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
    I want to see your face painted black, black as night, black as coal
    I want to see the sun blotted out from the sky.
    I want to see it painted, painted, painted, painted black, yeaaah

Great music thread!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is BJ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian Jones. Genius. Founder of Stones before Glimmer twins took care of business.
    Plays sitar on tune above. Master of drugs. Dead in swimmingpool at 27. Legend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So haters, what would you pay to see a 980 in the JW's pool?
    Let's skip the floating device as it won't help

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hostility? (Genius remark). Does it make you feel better about yourself?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess it's frustration and anger because of opportunities we have lost.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'Coz the place was complete shitshow under JWs leadership & incompetence. He knew nothing about bizness and made very ?able decsns put every1 at risk. Behind 8 ball, not in a leadership position, lot lost opportunities, trashed PB brand, thx to him and his flunkies that cldnt lead way out of a box.

Time will tell if changes positive.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feedback frm MDT ldrs RS integration not cutting mustard. Bets when sale r spinoff occur?

Wonder if MDT is going 2 get nailed w sarbanes-oxley thx 2 Cov. Hope they kept all JWs binders and former emplyee files & comm consdrng stuff in this thread. Just takes 1.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if resmed would take a run.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart thinking n can't give you a better suggestion
    However, if I was P/R I would hijack that deal
    Not sure their own new vents 680 & 800 will fly like eagles

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say ConFusion is also for sale.
    Any factd or thoughts?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BD looking to sell care fusion resp division is a fact. Google it. Not sure who will buy. Maybe bird lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last recall was really ugly and the portfolio
    is aged and wild. HFO and SiPap the crown jewels.
    I would dissolve and sell assets separately (and
    leave the rotten fish to the birds and bears:)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hows 980 quality and reliability these days
    anything to look out for during our upcoming trial

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we just conducted a trial of the 980 last month and had two issues. There was a gui reset that occurred that caused the display to go blank for about a minute while in use and there was another issue with the exhalation valve. It appeared as the patient had difficulty exhaling. We switched back to the 840 and the patient was fine. Our rep says there's a software update coming this summer that fixes both issues. We will wait and see if that addresses the issues.