Desperation

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never have I seen such acts of desperation by a company of this size. Goals of 20% 50% 100% growth over last year! Don't be the idiot people, WaAKE UP!!! They are going to work you to the bone then in the end we will be sold at an inflated price and you will be out on the street. These are impossible goals that can't be achieved. That's why they are giving Q1, cause that's all your gonna get this year!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I get what they are doing, won't be going down with the ship! Have already sent my updated resume to several recruiters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting read. I work within the corp office in Greensboro and normally do not view this forum but in light of recent events thoughts I would take a look and whoever posted above is making a pretty accurate prediction in my humble opinion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is definitely something going on. The writing is and has been on the walls. It sounds like Novartis will be Merck soon. This rumor has not died. With recents goals....it makes more and more sense. Do what's best for you, and don't believe the mgt...the ones that don't know-drink the corp koolaid. Polish up the resumes!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't happen. Novartis will not do that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you feel now? Welcome to the real world buddy. Novartis and every other company will do what makes them the most money. Of you thought otherwise you need to realize who you work for, and wake up!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in Greensboro and in field sales. In GSO I have never been around a bigger group of idiots that lie, cheet, steal and backstab. They were the most inbred group of managers I have ever seen. They are the reason this company was driven into the ground. They only promoted from within, shuffled around their positions every two years, gave each other huge raises and ran off any true talent. They were destined to fail. I believe from having DVMs in sales leadership roles all the way to the top of NAH is why they would never be successful. Lots of nice people are going to be out on the street looking for work, but I will bet you money that anyone above a manager in GSO will be taken care of financially and probably knew about this for months. Managers and below are screwed. Sorry, but the truth. LinkedIn is going to be lit up in the next few days!

8. Wanderer

Wanderer Guest

There are lots of great people at Novartis. They are all in this together no matter how things turn out. The culture's impact on people is the issue, not the people. Hopefully, those that remain thrive under new leadership.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right you are! Who didn't see that coming?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elanco does not hire reps without a four year degree. If you are with Novartis and lack a degree, you will be the first to go. Sorry, that's just how they are.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis only hires sales professionals with four year degrees as well. A broad therapeutics portfolio requires a technically savvy sales force...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing. I also heard that their second criteria is last-in, first-out. This would save them on severance pay and eliminate chances of lawsuits. They won't decide based on anything that is subjective.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To those of you that continue to operate taking he low road, I.e. Gossip mongers, paranoia, no focus on your work, letting your ego drive all that you do and say, naysay competitors , spread incorrect and negative information, realize you reap what you sow. Negative gets negative. Bottom dwellers continue to dwell on the bottom. Your lack of integrity and character will haunt you throughout your career. Keep living in your own world of self promotion and ego and dark motives . You are where you are for a reason . Try focusing on doing the right thing and look outside of your pathetic motives. Then you will move forward.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clearly must be one of Novartis idiots who have drank and continue drinking the kool-aid. It's insane in light of recent events you would be this ignorant! Listen close and I will spell it out for you, NOVARTIS FUCKED YOU!!! In time you will have no job, insurance, company phone or company car then it will all make sense jackass!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I have been nominated to the "Integration team", and we had the first meeting. In fact, it is clearly led by Elanco and we participate, give our opinion and implement. For the FAB business, there will be big change, as there is a clear overlap with Denagard. For CAB, it seems that a lot of Reps can be kept. Main cuts seem to be at the Global Marketing folks, only a few will survive. Decision to be made at different level.

Keep you posted

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really are on the integration team, I would argue that you should act with a little more discretion and keep your thoughts to yourself. Until real decisions are made, conjecture can only serve to worry those who have no choice but to wait for news. Those in Novartis and Elanco are relying on you and others in the integration teams to act professionally, not spread gossip.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just put 106K in the secondary market. Thaks for the 2 and 1 promo. Need to make every penny we can before the pink slips come out

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With regard to TMS, the two most important portions to complete are education and start date. I would also recommend that everyone obtain a copy of your college transcripts prior to the transition to Elanco. Hopefully this helps!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing the same thing. Must have a four year degree and have proof. Have also been told that Elanco will be looking at total years of outside sales experience and not just with Novartis. A rep that has five years outside sales experience with another company and three years with Novartis will have an advantage over a rep that has been with Novartis for six years and no other outside sales experience.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Elanco wants a 4 yr college degree AND proof? Why Novartis never asked for this: most of the people in NAH in Greensboro and elsewhere just claimed they had a 'combination of experience and education' and got away with it for years; never mind that education was home-schooling in the backwoods of GSO; others were hired into Novartis with fake credentials on their resumes and got paid $$$$.

Baww! Now all these NAH cheats and losers will be thrown onto the street by Elanco, which has a structured background check process.

Basically, Lilly is saying: No cheats/frauds/fake CVs allowed. Ha, ha, ha! Payback's a b*tch.

Morons - get lost; and stay away from my company.