Nephron Information

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear all, I am looking information about Nephron, understand their strategy, the huge investment program, why they decided to build another state ?
    What is your filling about Mrs and Mr Kennedy ?

Sincerely,

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run!!! Run for the hills and don't look back EVER at this company!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the place to get fast-track social security and be part of looney Kennedy family.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run for your life! This company will not only destroy your career but destroy your life. The Kennedy family doesn't care about the employees only the bottom line of the company. They ruined my life don't let them ruin yours! When I started I was a perfect pillar of health by the time I left (fired because of declining health and unable to continue performing at previous ability due to the companies negligence) I was so stressed I was on High Blood Pressure meds, high cholesterol, gained 25 pounds and had suicidal thoughts over the mental abuse from this company (mostly asshole in B2 by the name Rick). After they fired me I lost all the weight and cholesterol went down and blood pressure is almost back to normal. This company is in the business to save customers at the expense of it's employees well being. They even have a large number of incidents in the Orlando facility with people having severe injuries on a monthly basis but they are not always reported due to fear of reporting them by managers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,
    Whaou ! I am surprised about your explanation! I am not American, I am European(french), I am making a BFS's market survey in USA, and it seems Nephron has a big power on the market , has lot of money ( eg the new plant in SC), but concerning Lou Kennedy, I saw some videos about her, and I guess she is a strong person.
    Do you still have contact with people working in Nephron?
    In different social medias ( web site, facebook, linkedin...) people of NEphron seems be happy, I did not see before today any bad comments, so I am very interesting to get details, if you have.

Best regards

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted a message but nobody answered , is there someone able to give me some information about Nephron ??
    Best regards

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Agree with the comment before is bad company dont waste your time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be an okay company. They are building a huge plant in SC to manufacture for others. No need for salespeople as the hospital market is all tied up. Reps are currently sampling and doing demos of asthmanefrin in pharmacies. Similar to sampling cheese at costco just without the hair net. Reps have renamed them selves on facebook as Amy asthmaneftin, Shelly asthmanefrin. Not an attractive option.

Make sure and take pictures of every box of Asthmanefrin you see on the walmart shelves and post ot facebook. Train the greeter and store manager to sell asthmanefrin to the public.

Not a good investment for your career.