My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right. I did forget to mention my other job because I was so busy trying to point out what I was so called stuck with at Merck. I don't consider my other income stream a job, I consider that my passion and golden bonus.

Great analysis on the state of Merck. I know my time may be limited at Merck moving forward but I am taking as much as I can on the way out. Best of luck to you. At least you are not blind or naive as some of these ignorant haters on this thread. You definitely get it.

FU Merck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we see the dichotomy of the Merck 15er water cooler complainer. They go on ad nauseam about how bad things are at Merck,management bullying, layoffs, " toxic culture" then when they get called out on it they point to the free car, and 401k. Merck is the only place that has those? Just be honest and admit that you are too lazy and lack the skills to make you upwardly mobile. Merck rep is an entry level job, but for many it becomes the destination. Industry surveys have consistently rated the compensation at Merck as median and bonuses as below average. Yet these stay on, wallowing in complaints.
    These are the same people who constantly tell us that sales numbers don't matter, so much so that they feel entitled to stop even showing up anymore, the turn right around and brag about their sales numbers and all the awards they have won and what great salespeople they are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, your point?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No point really just pointing out hypocrisy. It seems you have only traded one pointless treadmill for another. You claim your job is pointless so why do it? Then you mostly do nothing ( all the bluster about having " other income" aside) it just all seems so pointless. Merck doesn't miss you if you don't show up, customers certainly don't miss you, how about your family? Do they miss you if you stop showing up? You are right. The point is there IS NO point. All you do appears pointless. That's the point.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point is well taken.

The reality is that most posters on this board find their professional life at Merck utterly pointless. Many suggest that they are either just fine with it or simply need somebody else to be held accountable for their situation. However, their perpetual whining indicates that they are not fine, let alone happy nor are they able to do much about it. If they could they would not remain in their pointless professional life and post on these boards their complaints. Even those that come here to brag about how great it is to be screwing this wretched company are not content with their situation. If they actually were they would be off actually living their lives and enjoying themselves.

So, what does that say about me? I have absolutely no regard for Merck but still have friends that are dissatisfied, disgusted and stuck, yet they do not participate on these useless boards. I left because I simply elected to do so. Now, I stop by from time to time to simply get a not so healthy dose of Schadenfreude. This particular board is really great for that. Always has been and always will. Let the insults begin.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here.here! Well said.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of those screwing Merck royally, every chance I get. I am giving them about 10% of the effort I gave them five years ago. I bought a nice local business and I spend most of my time and energy there. It's been the most gratifying thing I've done in many years. I was indeed miserable as a Merck employee when that was all that I was. Now, however, I LOVE my Merck job! It's liberating to absolutely not care one single bit about your sales, what your CTL thinks, what your ass-kissing coworkers think, etc. None of that matters anymore. Just keep sending those free checks, Mother!

By the way, this board is GREAT. So many of us have come to light on this board. It's wonderful to see so many of us sticking it to Mother. This five minutes of my week always makes me smile:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us are not complaining anymore about the constant layoffs, the reduction in compensation and the increase in micromanagement. We see it for what it is and are just sharing the fact that following the 15 by 15 is our response to all of the nonsense that goes on in Merck. You are not going to find too many entry level jobs paying over $100,000.00 that allow you to work from home and work less than 15 hours a week so say what you want, some of us are comfortable with that decision.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank-you. We have you down in the " lazy with limited skill set, lucky to have made it this far, but no further" column.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you do. Keep pretending you matter because you really don't. All of your laughable threats are just wishes from the inept fool with no life that you truly are. Move along scumbag.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are incorrect, the ass in question has no skills. A graduate of a low functioning teachers college with an art or English degree and GPA of 2!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank-you. We will also move you into the low brow, loser, poser, column.

It all helps with the demographics of the wasted space salesforce.

Have a pleasant week-end.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will jack@ss. You enjoy living in that fantasy world of firing everybody. I will stick to reality and continue to milk the system just like so many others are doing. You just have your fantasies, while the rest if us will have our 15 by 15.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deep throat jr sucks

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, but he is already in the "Delusional Psycho" column.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So angry bro. Relax. Take a Xanax.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey we are finally in 15. Did we get to 15 in 15?

:)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be wound too tight for this board. Defiantly wound too tight for Merck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's ok. I will relieve my stress by only working 3 days next week.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Naw, that's too stressful for you. You ain't good enough to pull off even that minimum.