Bill Humphries

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One year in with Bill. Thoughts, observations, or gripes?

I hear he's in hot water with the Germans for poor integration planning. Integration had to happen but the tactical execution has been poor.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one will ever buy Merz while BS is around. Germans will figure it out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AB and MM run integration? Nuf said.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to see what the future Merz will look like, just look at Stiefel. Enough said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill is fine. Go away

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure you are just fine now Bill after leaving all of us at Stiefel with a big mess. Oh wait........not all of us are still at Stiefel trying to clean up the mess. A large number of your former colleagues have lost their jobs when the wheels fell off the bus. Thanks a lot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill is fine - Signed, Not Bill

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We heard you, Bill. We know you were glad to get our while you could. Meanwhile, a few of us are still left to try and save this sinking ship, but it may just be too late.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you compelled to "save this sinking ship"? Why do you demonize those that left for other, perhaps better, opportunities? It's every man for himself these days, pal. If you think folks in leadership positions think about anyone other than themselves, you're an idiot. Bill is surely not perfect, but he's better than many in those positions. Would you prefer a bloodsucker like that guy running Valeant??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us actually have pride, Bill. We are here to do the right thing. We want to build a business, not just milk a job. Would I prefer the guy at Valeant? Of course. He is actually building a business versus driving it in the ground.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless.

Mike at Valeant is baaaaaad.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if someone would rather work for Mike, what does that tell you about Bill?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously haven't spoken to the 300+ people let go at Medicis. They fired some really good people to save a nickel. I am all for saving money and increasing share value but these were really bad decisions. Poor leadership in my book, no comparison.

Here's a free tip: get off this website, get your resume together and get in a positive mindset and get a freakin job! You won't interview well being so hostile.

Peace out

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compare that to the 1000+ that have lost their jobs at Stiefel over the last several years. You are right, Bill. Poor leadership. At least the Medicis people walked out with some stock that was valuable. How about those Stiefel people, Bill?

Here's a free tip: think about what you post before you post it. You won't look so pathetic next time if you give it just a little thought before making yourself look worse.

Peace out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a free tip: think about what you post before you post it: Hey dumbass. The 1000+ speak about lost their jobs due to consolidation and duplication of positions due to the GSK acquisition, not due to poor performance. Get clue asswipe!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a free tip: Stop avoiding the truth, Bill. Those cuts came AFTER the GSK buyout. The latest round was another 150 (over the last several weeks). Due to poor decision making by "previous management", we have very little left to sell. It has been a constant outflow for the last three years. You are the asswipe that needs to get a clue.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, just want to make sure about the fact here since you are clearly all over the place. You said 1000+ people lost their jobs correct. Now you back track and its down to 150. Thats a quick turn of events. And clearly those cuts came after the buyout.......when the hell else would they take place dipshit? Thats what happens when you get acquired. You cut the overlap to help fund the deal. How the hell you think Valeant is going to overcome their $11 billion in debt? You really are an idiot. No wonder Bill fired you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is embarrassing for you Bill. Read again. The 1000 cut happened after the typical downsizing from the acquisition and you know that. Also, read the above posts again. I stated "The latest round was another 150 (over the last several weeks)". Having problems understanding what you are reading? That 150 is a subset of the 1000. These people were not "overlap". They were additional people that were cut because the business continued to decline. I wonder how these people will now support their families.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad Bill fired youbecause once again you are making up your own facts. The integration between GSK and Stiefel was a 3 yr process. Go back and read the press release. So outside of the 150 people who were just displaced, the remaining 850 you are claiming are acquisition related. Nice try fired boy.....PS-How's the job search going? McDonalds is hiring

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on now Bill. Tell the real story. Those are additional cuts. Shall we discuss the reasons? Failed pipeline, generics to most of the foams, generic DUAC, generic Bactroban, etc. I am lucky to still have a job. For how long, I don't know. I am sure many of your former fellow team members are having to resort to working a menial job, like McDonalds. So nice of you to rub it in their face after leaving us with this disaster.