Wow

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left Merz a little while back. Hear from people time to time that morale is very bad especially thanks to CS. Looking at the posts is eye opening. Good luck to those still there

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luck won't help under the tyranny of the witch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which witch?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many brooms around. BH has the longest one

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Witch from the North is bad news. PLENTY of I in her idea of team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard was kicked aside from Allèrgan. I don't trust.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, but allergan has the best training in the industry according to bh. nothing compares to it especially since they never had any competition. Lets see if the same applies to the leaders who tried to promote the other toxins How many rejects did merz take from allergan and where
    are they now ? I thought the injunction was about removing the dead wood? One MErz!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One MERZ, many idiots.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great line and so true. Unfortunately, the 'many' idiots are the sub humans running the company.

What happened to the GB posts? C'mon GB......we know you are too lazy to be running the Derm BU but really.....you have all this time on your hands to comb cafe pharma and report posts involving you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are well aware. She is the same here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consistent with our recent leadership hires: BH, JH, GB, DS, MB and all of the Stiefel rejects.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS has some new pet DMs. Fun watching them at the meeting pat each other on the back.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems these "sub humans" turned a profit for the first time so they must be doing something right unlike the idiots before them

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRofit my ass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats your response...seriously? LOL. Profitability says a ton about whats going on at Merz. Something the previous management team was never able to accomplish. So say what you like, the numbers dont lie

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As stated by Bill H (Ronald McDonald), Jim H (wimpy) and Greg B (cowboy bob). if you guys would spend more time on business and not on cafepharma we might actually get to profitability.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are already profitable so we can spend as much time here as we like. The numbers dont lie dickhead!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see if the Germans buy the house of cards.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comebacks are weak. Cant argue with profit my friend

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Now you are claiming fraud......too funny. Profit=Right management in place