Hook up with a Compound Company!

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2013 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Locate a compound company and take your doctors with you, there are some listed on Monster and Indeed.
    Good Luck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm moving to Texas to work for Richie's Pharmacy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw Wolf Rx had opening in Tx, La, Miss, AL, FL, OK and IA on Indeed website!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Danny's Compounding has west coast opening. Top rep made $415,000.00 last month in commissions!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Yeah if you say so.

Try Supreme Medical Solutions where they give you multiple product lines other than just compounding to sell although they do represent a PCAB accredited pharmacy licensed in all 50 states and a pharmacist available 24/7.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to late to get into compounding because its already flooded. There are many more pharma jobs opening. Just be patient and network.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heck ill look into it, I have nothing to loose!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they never answer the phone and never return phone calls....

stay away

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try promoting your own pharmacy and what you can do rather than trash talking. We return every phone call. It's easy to try and talk trash when you can't come up with facts. Do you want to compare products & services? No, I didn't think so. How many states is your pharmacy licensed in? Do you have a pharmacist available 24/7? Do you have a staff that will contact patients to remind them about refills which helps increase revenue and ensure patients don't go without their medication needlessly? Do you offer additional product lines other than just a compounding pharmacy for reps to earn residual income? No, I didn't think so.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found the one on Indeed. How much comm. do they pay for a Rx? Any input! I got to get moving before the door hits me in the ass!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish these tools would quit posting on this board. ALL of these companies suck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any of these compound companies offer insurance? Are these positions W2 or 1099?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends, but if you join a reputable compounding pharmacy, the position should be a regular W2 with benefits. However, MAJORITY of these places (shady outfits ) will only offer you a 1099 without benefits. Good luck on your search, should you choose to work for a compounder.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run from Supreme Medical Solutions. Shadeball runs the company! Pain creams are over!
    Reimbursement by all major insurances has been cut due to high costs and greed by all involved. May have been a good thing a couple years ago but it all insurances have written it out of their contracts! Don't waste your time!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That quote is so funny as I know of many companies still covering compounding. I have a co-worker who made over $100,000 last month alone with Supreme Medical Solutions just with compounding but I will admit it is getting much tougher if that's all you are going to sell for them. Because of the insurance changes they are now ALSO promoting a fantastic new product that I have gotten a great response to which is a product for physicains such as ortho, pain mgt docs and podiatry who do trigger point injections, cortisone injections B-12 injections. The doctor actually increases their revenue many times over and the rep makes really good money too. My docs are getting this up as they have been looking for a good legal way to increase their revenue.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would someone who is actually doing this now please respond on here as to what the real deal is w/ compounding pharmacies? Been laid off and have read both good (big dollars) and bad (shady companies, no insurance coverage anymore) about compound pharmacies. Have been around for awhile and know some docs but don't know if I want to try to go that route. Thanks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in? Do you Have 3-5 doc's who will jump if you say jump? if so this can work for you.
    It has got harder to make big bucks but I still do very well!
    Thanks
    WRx

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in? Do you Have 3-5 doc's who will jump if you say jump? if so this can work for you.
    It has got harder to make big bucks but I still do very well!
    Thanks
    WRx

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. In IL. know some docs, don't exactly know if they would jump if I said jump but I have some that I have known for some time. How does it work? You're just asking them that if they are going to rx certain types of drugs that need compounding, use the pharmacy I rep? And what kind of dollars are we talking? Thanks for the info. I see people post things about CPs but no one ever says anything specific.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well what info do you really expect them to post on an open website like this? First of all you can't put a LOT of stock in anything in that any percentages could be false along with the the potential income.

The compounding world is changing and not for the better. The best days are behind as far as compounds made with bulk powders. Too many insurance companies are cutting back on coverage for the active ingredients and often even the base cream that the medications are mixed with. It has become a shell game where the pharmacies are having to try different medications and base creams that have not been used much and excluded from the list of covered product by the insurance companies.

What is ironic is that it is the insurance companies that set the prices for these products NOT the pharmacies. They could have simply lowered the prices rather than cutting them out totally but they haven't for the most part. The amount reimbursed by the insurance company is based on the active ingredients used, the base cream used, the qty prescribed by the physicians, the state the patient is in, the insurance that the patient has and least of all the way the pharmacy is contracted with the payer.

Regardless of what many on here will try to claim it is still very possible to make a good living on these compounds but if I were you I would find a company that offers other products to diversify your income so you don't have all your eggs in one basket. Most big pharma reps are so convinced that they are near the top of the food chain and making good money with stability when that is far from the truth. ANY rep can be let go at ANY time through no fault of their own. Only by working for yourself do you gain freedom and security. I know of reps making 10K to 40K to 100K per month and you won't EVER touch those big numbers in Big pharma until you are on the board of directors.
    Most reps selling these products do this on the side until they feel confident enough to break the chains and go totally free.

What I find funny is how many reps lose their job because of a layoff and go for many months without any income when they could be working a 1099 job building up their income and still collect whatever payout they normally would get. At the very least it would keep your relationships strong and keep you in touch so you might hear about other openings. It also keeps you updated to changes in your territory.