Contract Reps

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2014 at 8:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the contract reps telling everyone that they work for Janssen. The ones that I know give the rest of us a bad name.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your micro shortsighted ignorant view. How have you come this far and remained so stupid?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, they've experienced a little adversity in their careers, have a little edge to them and are significantly more motivated to perform well. Make you look like a lazy complacent ass is what they do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I agree with the original poster. These hired guns give us a bad name.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone affiliated with your company is a farce, you are a second rate sales force and the joke of many offices in my area.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How? Attitude too good? Work ethic better? Makes you realize you've been coasting and don't care anymore? Tell us all about the "bad name".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, Janssen had no diabetes experience so they brought in reps that did. I know, the OP is intimidated. It wasn't personal, just business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all of these reps had experience with diabetes meds as they claimed. I know of more than one that exaggerated their experience.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd never do that would you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the anecdotal comment but hopefully you don't sell the same way, after all a study with a population of " more than one" ( 2?) is not too valid. A truer gauge of outcomes would be to ask Janssen what it's satisfaction is with the result. Or you could ask yourself what the effect would be of taking this support away from Invokana as competitors are lining up armies of reps to sell against it. But we do take note of your inane comments.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical post by the arrogant JNJ lifer who probably tells everyone he comes in contact with that he works for JNJ. I bet this asshole does his Christmas shopping at the JNJ store too. Listen you cun t your a pharma rep who pulls a wheelie bag and the only work you do all day is get autographs and then yell "who got the tuna on rye"? as the 285lb office manager rips the sandwich from your hands and tells you to get out pussy.

Dont insult other pharma reps because you think you are cool. Your not. See its not nice to make fun of people is it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of JNJ lifers, I know some who still talk about how well JNJ handled the Tylenol scare back in the 80's, as if that gives them credibility 30+ years later. For years they thought they didn't have to have any product knowledge, they just talked about that in a long, boring, memorized spiel!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps the contract rep is just practicing for the day when contract reps completely replace company reps. A day that is coming and coming faster than I think anyone realizes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract reps still have the desire to work a hell of a lot harder than the "permanent reps" as we DO have something to prove. We actually WORK! You people are lazy as shit who are the self endowed "perm" reps. Nothing is permanent. Get a life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the story with another influx of contract reps promoting Invokana and Xarelto.
    Just the facts.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming soon; stay tuned.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me see here. So Janssen wants the contract representative to cover multiple territories, make the same number of calls as their Janssen lifers, and be paid forty thousand a year or more less. Sounds to me like the contract company sold your company a joke of a proposal and your company bought it! All I can say is wow! btw I interviewed for a position in Florida and I can tell you that I have forgotten more about the diabetic market than the two Janssen representatives in that territory ever knew. LOL replace the entire Janssen Salesforce with contractors but don't insult the people interviewing by asking them to cover multiple territories, make the same number of calls when it is geographically impossible and pay them substantially less. Contract sales person is supposed to work from 6am on the road to 7pm at night and their Janssen counterparts leave their house at nine arrive for their lunch at eleven then it is off to pick the kids up at three or earlier. Admit it Inventiv is selling your company a stretch and a yawn and your paying your full time representatives way too much much to sell in a very simply to learn diabetic market!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't you resent having more experience, a better sales record, work fifty percent more and make fifty percent less? The contract folks do have something to prove and a majority of them will either outperform the current Janssen representatives or just work the job until a better position opens up. You should feel like a lazy complacent ass! your time is coming

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooops! I think we have been called out. Senior Janssen Sales Consultant here pulling down six figures plus before bonus. The contract rep in my territory is willing to work for potatoes in my territory till midnight. I am the luckiest person of all. TGIF, just finished my consulting with the endocrinologists over lunch. Time to get my hair done then off to the lake for the weekend. Feeling a little bad because it isn't even one oclock, but what is a girl to do? My hair dresser gets pissed if I am late and it is not like the contract help isn't getting the same thing accomplished. More contract help means less work for me. I just have to put the fear of God in her that she better be out there pounding the street for me