HR GUY poster is really HSP public relations damage control blogger

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2014 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HSP sales and marketing has hired bloggers to write valueless posts to mitigate the truth written here. It speaks volumes doesn't it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think Hsp is that smart? Nah, he's just a loser jerk with nothing else to do but troll CF and make an ass of himself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winner!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is possible HR Guy is a company cyber-goon and he doesn't get paid on weekends. That is why he is always ranting about postings on the weekends. He doesn't seem to know much about Hospira other than what is public on Wiki or the HSP stock profolio. He never talks about anything in depth and he hates questions. Anytime there is a serious topic, he digs up really old postings from several years back to pile it on top. He also tries to be as offensive as possible to turn off readers, so there is never a serious discussion.

But here is the dilemma. HR Guy is negative advisement for Hospira. Some new grad will do his or her job research on Google, read one of his psychotic rants here on CP and look elsewhere. This will be a bottom of the barrel choice for many.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: HR Guy is negative advertisement for Hospira.

No flames please.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really ? First I Was called a day trader, then I was Mike Ball, now Iam a blogger working for HSP marketing/sales I bash HSP on here WAY more effectively than you !What you say make no sense! Like I said before, you are a SHEEP no longer working for HSP and you and your
    posts WONT do anything to resolve current issues facing the entire work force You had your chance when you worked here TOO LATE NOW

Hr guy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is CF ????? Do you mean CP ? Do you spell Pharma with an F
    You screwed up twice on this small thread What stupidity !!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get PAID AND LAID on weekends !! What you're saying is hr guy is anti HSP and if you can't see that on this board you're blind! Nobody on this board gave personal info about themselves as I have I told you HR knows who I am on here and can't do NOTHING !

Hr guy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you correct yourself on here ? You got a r***** Pass on here, there's no need
    to correct Ok r***** ?

HR GUY

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The old reposting of your threads validate my claim of your sickness and length of time
    (8) yrs posting on here and show how you answer yourself !!!! I know plenty about hsp and you know only someone who actually worked for Abbott/hsp would know what I post !

hr guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg to differ

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR Guy, we bestow upon you the honorific "hombre retrasado". Wear it with pride. Few can equal you. Have a nice day, my friend.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you prove it? Show us that this is an 8 year old posting from 2006 or 2007.

If you can, or think you can then it looks like you have been reading CP Hospira for at least 8 years and memorizing every posting.

hr guy, it is not for nothing you are called "hombre retrasado". Hombre, don't your remaining time on earth mean anything to you?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I been here since inception of HSP board and years before on Abbott board
    Nobody said THIS thread is and old one Where do you get that from ill post one now

Hr Guy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again you prove your stupidity !!!

Hr Guy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK hombre retra, show us whatever 8 year old posting you are talking about. (It is hard to read your writing because it has so many errors. There is no way any company would hire you for human resources just based on your written communications.)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show big tony your green card ditch digger

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Maggot troll ditch digging grunt I crush you like a roach every time

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r u joe buck? midnight cowboy?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you fired,unemployed and a troll ?