wTF

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit! My brain is so fried from all the valuable information that i learned i cannot say from that webinar. Im so glad i wasted 2 days of my life because my wifi at my house is so much worse than the Hiltons. Please rb drones tell us. Why the hell we just met?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to agree. That was a huge waste of time and money. All of that information is on the internet..... who thought this shit up?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever had to do. A webinar as a team. Really. What's next lets meet to discuss how our mc team is.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wtf is right. Why why. Is a question we will never get an answer to. In my years with this company its never been like this. What's next. ...a meeting everyone we get new reports?. I don't know why yesterday couldn't have been at our own computer or even wait for it..... told to us in a week. Guess that makes to much sense.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grammatical errors aside, I have to agree. Those of us who care about our mission don't need to be manipulated. Traveling to listen to a webinar as a team was a dumb idea, especially since there was no useful information shared. We can read the package insert.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The mission"

LMAO

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to set up cash-for-drug pill mills across the country.

We'll call it: "Operation Pill Mills, phase 2: the partial agonist years"

Dipshits.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, if you set up a HUGE pill mill, you can get a 5K bonus for doing it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like what we do, leave.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I'd say most don't like the meetings. The job itself has turned into a typical pharma gig. The entire " being a cl is different from a rep" line is gone. It has been for a while, just without all the hiding behind compliance. I mean we can't say the name of the drug in certain offices. ... really. We are going to get a new company name and we won't be able to tell people who we work for. I vote for the new name to be " icantsay".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely a waste. I kinda feel for the abm's. Mine did the best with what they had. I think they were expecting more to. Maybe next time stand up more to a bad idea.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree, we are becoming way too "big pharma" and that's not a good thing. too many hires coming from big pharma. remember what got us here, lose the assholes who brought this investigation down on us, and do what we do best. the TA program changes are a BAD thing. if we had ta problems, drop those, but don't drag us all down.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The day they began hiring the snot nosed brats and letting shitty mgmt. hires run off the good people, was the day they began going downhill. WTF, is damn right. That's what we all said, way back in the day. Seems some things never improve.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been with this company a long time, long enough to remember the feather brochures. I've seen a lot of changes. Some good, some bad. But it seems that the current leadership has no clue as to what we used to stand for. This compliance BS is ridiculous. I understand that we needed to be reigned in a bit. This was a one-of-a-kind product, and there were no ground rules. We learned as we went, and some CLs took it too far. Now, we can't even talk about our product to doctors that aren't certified! WTF? So tell me, how are we supposed to get them certified? The ridiculous compliance stuff is beyond the pale. I still love this job, despite the changes. But it's getting harder to do what we do without following a ton of asinine rules.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absurd. Unbelievable. Seriously. Don't talk to docs who aren't certified? That makes a lot of sense to who?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting back to the original point, the travel and expense of getting every team together to listen to a webinar was crazy. We received no information that wasn't already on the internet, and it was a big waste of time and effort. The person who thought that plan up needs to go.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOUR point isn't the only point here. Not being able to approach someone who isn't certified, is insane.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have TN, WV, and KY to thank for that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think it's 3 states that are the only problem your delusional. I'm not even from these states and I'm tired of hearing this cop out. Not one person here can dictate what a doctors writes or does. They are grown ass men and women that make their own decisions. Maybe the uppers screwed up. I know these states hit the stage about every year and yeah it sux. But jealousy is no reason to blame territories. I know some of the people in these places and personally don't have a gripe. Maybe some arrogance but hell that's the biz. If you have hard evidence then I'm sure some people with accronyms would like to hear from you, but just spewing words is no help. The problem here seems to be from top down. Dumb ass decisions etc. you got to be able to see that. Way to many meeting with no efforts to help the field. These meetings are not for us. Maybe 4-5 years ago they were but not lately.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grammar is not your friend.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were sold a bill of goods. Plain and simple.
    You were told you were not like real pharma and given a la-la land title instead of sales rep. Mistake number one. And that arrogance led people astray. Chickens come home to roost.