THE REAL QUESTION IS…

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are the Alpha reps going to start talking about Brintellix, let alone selling it??? I know they were told to concentrate on AM, but my God, they are getting bonus off our efforts solely!! It's time they started pulling their weight with Brintellix.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do sell it dumb ass! We were never told not to and we have it weighted against our IC. Are you looking for more people to blame for poor performance. Alpha has Cujo and Cujo Jr to sell. It ain't easy being the fall guy with Otsuka and Takeda!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is one dumb poster. We do sell both products AND have to deal with both partnerships. Get over yourself. If it wasn't for us kicking off this entire Psych unit you wouldn't even be here. If you had any kind of real talent you could POSSIBLY try to sell a product like Maintena. But instead you sell one of the dozens of anti-depressants on the market. Face it, selling a product like Brintellix does take skill but nothing like what the Alphas deal with. You are dumb.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an Alpha rep, I can tell you all we do with Brintellix is sample it, and not that often. That's the plain truth, like it or not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you are honest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No the real question is y did JN leave and will alphas be "selling" brintellix in the near future. Haven't heard a peep from Lundbeck home office since everyone left and got 4 new job titles?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about LESS manager field rides...........Specialty reps and I have a manager with me all the time! Primary care reps have less field rides than I do!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JN left because he is now at Marathon Pharmaceuticals….

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Manager field rides every 4-6 weeks is a little much. Then we get our Metrics list that we punch thru and then we get our call frequency and reach report to punch thru and then ... You are right worse than primary care and we are specialty. Does neurology get treated like this or is it just psych?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just psych. Treated more like experienced, adult reps in Neuro.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do they see the need to have different management styles for the divisions. This is a top down directive. Apparently, JA wants everyone to be little mini-me's. Perhaps we should all roid-up and shine our heads and practice building a plane as we fly it. We are Lundbeck, No Class in All We Do".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only they would admit mistakes with the "building" it would be good. Missteps happen it is all in how you clean up the mistakes. Admit it and fix it. Credit all the scripts we are generating and drop the ridiculous snap shot

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My alpha rep doesn't even know what Brintellix is indicated for. LOL! They are totally UNINVOLVED with Brintellix!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My alpha rep does a great job! Includes me on lunches and is always selling both products! He keeps in touch with on a consistent basis!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that's true. I don't sell it because I don't have time. I don't know a single Alpha rep that even mentions it, unless they have absolutely nothing left to say about AM.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how JA feels about this? The alpha reps I know are exactly the same way, they simply don't promote it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh we could talk about but considering when spend 90% of our time in places where patients can't get it, then it really doesn't make sense. My community mental health centers and psych hospitals do just fine with their generic SSRI's. The private psychs are the ones that have patients that can afford the drug but alas they don't really treat patients with SZ.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are plenty of psychs that we share with the beta reps. You said the cmhc's do just fine with their generic SSRI's, and you are right. Why take my time pushing Brintellix, when I have the beta reps to do that for me? Oh yeah, thanks beta for helping me make my numbers with Brintellix. I owe you one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JA is always distracted during football season. But now that his team has been shut down and he's been suspended, he has more free time to spend on Lundbeck. 'roid up!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! Spray tan and all...