So Good To See

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 11:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great to see the justice brought to the idiots who used to be in charge. Fired and demoted for those who had no business being in leadership positions. A few more to be fired and the mission will completed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! It's so funny reading the LinkedIn profiles that now say "looking for my next leadership challenge." No pharma or biotech company is going to hire you failures.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're even a bigger idiot and failure. You have never hired anyone or even been in a position to interview anyone, therefore, you have no clue on what any company looks for in a future employee.

I'm sure your LinkedIn profile states, loser rep who'll do anything for a "free" and deliver lunches to whoever wants them as long as I drop off samples! Please hire me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you should told her. What are you two years old? Christ you're a r*****.

The truth is none of the managers or Lisa or Kelly will get another job. They are losers and only at this shit house could they be in the positions they were in before getting fired. Adrian and his cronies did the right thing by cleaning house. It was long overdue. ENDO will clean up the rest of this mess very soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny but true post. The leadership here was a bunch of morons. Thank goodness Adrian made the changes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you sure told them, its obvious that you're anti-woman and a hater of people with learning disabilities. I'm sure your loved ones are so proud of your behavior. Maybe ask Christ if he's ok with your incentive tirade.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ex leaders must have wrote their linked in while sobbing together on the phone they say the exact same fabricated thing.Lets be honest here ladies. *Could not lead and sales force was dissolved because of poor leadership. Product sales - 200 million dollars under our guidance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a dumb ass. Poor leadership starts at the top! Who was the Captain Stubing of this loveless boat?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you sure proved you are one of the former leaders who finally got what was coming. I'm anti failed leadership whether it be a lady or a guy, so go try and get a job on the View and whine every time you don't get the job and blame it on the fact you are a women. Better yet look in the mirror and realize you won't get another leadership position not because you are a woman but because you just happen to be a terrible leader.

How does the truth taste now? Have fun waiting for your "next exciting leadership position."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to have a long wait. Considering their incompetence they may want to consider leaving pharma all together.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What have you done with yourself? Maybe you should take their job since you are not an incompetent loser. Then again that would never happen, they progressed and were promoted, got people hired, made a difference in someone's life. You on the other hand, come on and waste binary code to say they are a loser and made me waste the last 30 seconds of my life stating what an idiot you are. Thank you for that accomplishment.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow jeff people really dislike you here

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can complain about certain managers all you want its starts at the top
    when AA came onboard it was the beginning of the end

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to See JRO on the job search with no connections this time around.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have another banana!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of you are in touch, most of the Leaders have locked down jobs. I think they are doing good for themselves especially since they get to double dip for a year. Beats the bonus I will make this quarter.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use of the word "Leaders" is offensive to real leaders. Try "douche bags" or "criminals" or "selfish apes".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea right, give me a break. If they have locked down jobs where are they going and what are they doing? The truth is they have no future in pharma and the only jobs they might be able to get are at the Jack in the Box or Burger King.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously sick and disturbed. Must be nice to post comments and not include your name you pathetic coward. Show you have a pair by calling her up or better yet speak directly in person face to face.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do any of you morons have a job?