Insys is now ISIS

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should rebrand

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, you should do your job and stop being a useless tool.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense as both will be in jail!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop with the jail stuff, not one pharma executive has done real jail time for serious crimes!a few on probation, one on house arrest in his 5 million dollar home. You ruin this sight by gross exaggeration.

The case is not even criminal - BTW.. it's civil. Everyone wants to get paid!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Check out Cell Therapeutics

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will take a look, but before I do.
    I wonder, are you truly comparing apples to apples? The case you are referring to had to have been criminal, hence the findings must have been clearly different and egregious - at that..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For Gods sake!!!! Shut up, all of YOU!!! Insys is a great company with great leaders! All you little envious trolls need to stop attacking the companies morals and ethics and character., and worry about the next Insys rep taking your God damn lunch money aka your market -share. Yes, the top 10 Reps are paid accordingly and they work their tails off staying Compliant and helping those suffering from breakthrough cancer pain. If you can't sell, close or GROW business -keep it moving, this company is not for you !!!!! (No harsh feelings) Stop crying like little kindergarteners and go to another company where you have doctors sign for samples snd not give a sh*t about your product and have disingenuous relationships with clinicians that could care less of your presence. We have a great product (which is why we're the Tirf leader) great customer service, and great reps that run circles around the competitors.

The more powerful and successful one becomes, the more jealousy arises.

Get over it and MOVE ON morons. These threads are getting boring and repetitive- and we keep winning. Just remember ..second place is first place LOSER - INSYS will always win !!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny, Helping poor cancer patients!!!!!! Don't you mean pain trolls, looking for shady doctors who accept "fees" to write scripts.......I will remove myself from this site if you can prove that 20% of the scripts are going to cancer patients.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me ISIS

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you need a life or to get laid....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the later but doesn't take away from the facts.......look at list of doctors....all spinal pain, etc.........legit companies don't need to write underground checks, have not one, but two AG's hot on the trail.......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it is illegal when they have prior authorization reps calling insurance companies acting like they are in the doctor's office saying patients have cancer when they don't. Making up icd-9 codes... etc. All at management's direction. Cant wait for the doctors to find out what the company has been protraying on their behalf. IRC is nothing but an insurance fraud scheme. authorities are now aware what goes on inside the IRC...Get your bail money ready. Insys is not only going down but they will be made an example of... People are going to go to jail.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH I suck at sales WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHH

Go work at Circle K, and complain about the number of days the hot dogs have been spinning on the rack, and get off Insys's jock!

TOOLS!

INSYS IS #1!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!!

A bunch crying tools on this thread

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It only takes one sales rep dropping a dime on Alec and it is game over!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love watching MB doing her docs , me love you long time

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A better name for thus place is Jihad Pharma

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is more than just Sunshine, loving you long time? Do they break them up into regions?

19. I Love Insys

I Love Insys Guest

I am wondering how you WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHH crappy sales/Insys haters answer the NoSpam! verification question to be able to post. I bet you have to ask for help.

Meanwhile, GALE's stock is below 2. L O L.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you people for real? I'm embarrassed for you! Why don't you disclose who you are? Because you are cowards full of horse shit throwing out total BS under anonymous user names - get a life.

S - NJ.