December Layoffs

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At training I'm September it was heard loud and clear that the time limit was 6 months. It was heard from ABDs to RDs etc. 6 months to "get it going"

That time is rapidly approaching.

Of WR aren't bought before then there will definitely be another layoff.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PICK ME!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are way way too many people selling the same products. There is no way we are not gonna get streamlined at some point and historically nov -dec is usually the time frame

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why fly everyone to the meetine? And then do a layoff? Makes zero sense

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why fly everyone to the meetine? And then do a layoff? Makes zero sense

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Streamlined" is a great euphemism! How about Reduction In Force which is the truth? Metrics have been imposed to provide an excuse for the bloodbath. Making sense is not necessary when one takes home as much money as the assholes at the top of this company. Their only concern is how much money they can pocket on the next acquisition. My only surprise is that Glenn Scholl has somehow been able to continue to keep fooling them. Wow!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuts are coming, probably hinted at/announced I'm December and launched early in Q3.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one but BS and his cronies are making big $$$$. They all got multi million dollar bonuses after the merger. They do not care about us, all the care about is selling products- making our stock price go up and then waiting for the next merger for their golden parachute to expand.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See a tree cut it down. Deforestation, crop and burn, plllleeeeeasssseee cleans this place of Forest. There's an inner struggle where Forest employees just don't want to integrate. They refuse to change and adapt. As a result, they're trying to fill every position of influence with a Forest lifer.

It's not a plan for a bright future as these folks are not creative individuals, but follower pack animals that would follow the lead lamb off of a cliff.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked with my manager yesterday, next round of cuts are coming around Mid December.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumored rounds of cuts coming in December- any idea if they will affect Women's Health?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are too many reps promoting LoLo in women's health. Just a plain fact. We are speciality reps for gods sakes not primary care robots. Offices getting pissed at three reps coming in and sas reps and WH reps twiddling their thumbs trying to figure out what to do on a day to day basis. Let's be real here. One rep could cover it all alone. I predict one women's health division and half the WH team slashed. Good luck folks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will happen to the CFAM Reps???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the FRX WARN Notice for the LI/NYC closings has been filed 9/5 with layoffs to be 90 days from the filing date, which would put layoffs in the first week of December.

Considering this layoff is designated as consolidation of jobs to NJ, will field sales also be laid off again?

I have a feeling that BS will take every chance he gets to trim sales down, am I right?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. You're a moron. The company had the opportunity to cut as much sales fat as it wanted when the new alignment was announced LESS THAN TWO MONTHS AGO! In what world would it make sense to lay people off again less than four months after an integration? I know...IN A WORLD RUN BY FUCKING MORONS SUCH AS YOURSELF!

I'm amazed at the level of idiocy at this company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buddy, this must be the only pharma company you have worked at. multiple layoffs at phRma companies are nothing new. Expect this to be a bumpy road.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They usually make 10-20% cuts many times to make the expenses go down year to year for the stock to continue to get bumps up for shareholders. As the previous poster said expect a layoff about once a year from here on out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wouldn't be that far off. WARN's 90 day limit helps the employee with the additional 3 months of pay to add to severance. After that, all benefit is to the company. They won't have to pay all that extra, just severance. I honestly wouldn't put it past BS and the others to snip away a little more at the sales force. There are definitely too many even with the realignment.