Most of the Pulm team won't make goals AGAIN in 2014

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has to be the bad reps right? The awesome leadership team came up with fair compensation, great strategies and equitable territorries, but the managers hired horrible reps who performed well at their prior jobs purely by accident.

I've been here almost 3 years, and all I hear about are the good old days when I talk with the people who have been here for 5 plus years. What the hell happened? My hiring manager talked all about the uncapped bonus, and double bonus potential. What a load of crap.

Why does everyone have their heads burried in the sand on this? How is it the leadership doesn't see this when they look in the mirror? This pulmonary division is like a fairly well frosted cake with dog crap filling, and our leaders keep telling us were going to win the next season of "Cake Wars".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How true! The Rep alignments were done by two people within the company. All their friends got better territories than everyone else, and guess what? -they get to go to Presidents Club with them. That's why I got out and so did many quality Reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And most Pulmonary reps will not make their goals in 2015. And 2016. And...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pulmonary: Quit Complaining, Do Something

It is a mess but complaining will not fix the problem. The SSRs need to unite and I suggest we do this around the PMPs. It's pretty clear based on recent promotions to director positions in this division that the primary way to excel is not based on actual results. 3 for 3 promoted without ever achieving a goal. If you are someone who is likely to get a Needs Improvement, refuse to accept it and do not sign the PMP. Also ask for an audience with HR and ask why do some who do not meet goals get one rating and others do not? If only 1 person does this, they can ignore it but if several do they cannot. This is a real opportunity to fight back and if you are one of the ones who will receive a Needs Improvement, it's clear that you have been branded in some way or are not on the buddy list and you would have nothing to lose. As a group you would have something to gain though in a potential discrimination or unfair work practice lawsuit. Please ask other SSRs to log in and at least read this post to decide for their self.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What areas were promotions available?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASD-East
    RSD-Florida
    RSD-Northeast

Croneyism at its best.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some things never change.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa. I cry baby because I suck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait until this year end report. This place sucks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snore….zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Written by someone who will get a needs improvement and wants to blame someone else. Nothing is perfect at Grifols and nothing is perfect anywhere else either. My guess is your dumb ass spent more time writing this post then revaluting yourself and trying to make a positive change. Cafepharma is the place where people with no talent or work ethic come to complan about all the perceived injustice in the world. You all should take a minute to look in the mirror and realize how much of a loser you are and then send in your resignation so someone else can come in and make your territory actually work. I'm serious, please go look in the mirror and tell me you are happy with yourself. There is no way. As for the person who said territories were cut for someones friends to succeed, how do you explain that the majority of Presidents Club winners were hired after the expansion? Now let the retaliatory attacks by the losers begin.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lot of managers on this site. Always a great sign