I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a nice relaxing week- end!
    My spouse and I had fun this week- end at the beach. You can really tell the summer activity is quickly winding down at the beach areas. Stores were less crowded, clothing was on sale, and it was less crowded on the beach itself. My spouse really picked up some bargains! (supposedly). We just got home about an hour ago.
    Today I'll spend time at the lake with Amitiza. The temperature is supposed to reach the mid- 80's today, but here that's bearable! Of course, I'll need to plug in calls too.
    This afternoon I'll spend some time helping out at the Woman's Shelter. The manager said they expected to get a lot of "stuff" over the week- end.
    We still have not had much rain lately, and it's quite dry in some of the fields. Hopefully we'll get rain soon!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Copycat

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rain = California drought

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I have just returned from the lake. The humidity is a bit lower today, and I was much more comfortable. In the morning the temperature here is in the mid- 70's. By this afternoon, it should be in the mid- 80's!
    I worked for three hours yesterday at the Woman's Shelter. They got quite a lot of clothing and some furniture in last week- end. They have a very nice selection of used resale shirts and jackets as well as some dining room tables for sale. It's all for a good cause and I don't think they will have a problem selling most of this.
    I'll rest for a couple of hours, plug calls, and make some HHC calls this afternoon.
    Tee- time tomorrow is at 8:45 again since we're resuming playing 18 holes. Hopefully the humidity will stay down. I think we're having Mexican food for lunch, and thats ok with me!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay Mr. Still work at Sucampo. Answer these questions:

Please name all the regional managers?

Then tell us which one has been named to succeed Stan, since he announced he is leaving at the end of this quarter?

They have also announced we are going to iPads with Airwatch in them. Let's see you plug in calls by the lake then.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Playing 18 holes yesterday was really tough because the humidity was high. Even through it all, I did have fun and managed to shoot an 89! Fajitas for lunch helped the day! I can't wait for the heat to subside.
    It's very sunny this morning, and Amitiza and I just got home from the lake. Since school has started there aren't nearly as many people there as there was during the summer.
    We had fun at the lake and Amitiza was running around chasing a stick. I was able to plug in a call earlier. For the benefit of the question guy; there will ALWAYS be an opportunity to plug in a call- wherever.
    This week- end we are going to visit my spouse's family. They live quite a distance from here, but we're up for a nice trip!
    Today the yard guys did a really nice job. Previously, I had asked them to cut back my Roses, and they trimmed them up beautifully!
    This afternoon at 2:40 I'm going with a golfing buddy to see "Annabelle" at the movies. It's supposed to be a "thriller." I'll let you know my thoughts when I post Monday.
    A great week- end to you all!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been lying to everyone all these yars. I don't really work here anymore.

I can no longer live a lie.

Bye everyone

The Lake Guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just returned this morning from our trip to visit my spouse's relatives. I hope you all had a good time on this extended week- end. For me, every day is extended!
    We are in the process finally of getting some heavy rain. We certainly need it! A cool front is supposed to come in tomorrow. Today Amitiza and I will relax at home.
    Tomorrow I am planning to help out at the Woman's Shelter.
    While I was away this week- end, my brother-in-law was able to get tickets for a college football game. It was great!
    It's always a shame when stupidity raises its ugly head! Poor spelling, poor grammar, and just general incompetence shows up sometimes. Always remember, I am still here, and will be here until I choose to leave or Sucampo dissolves.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really beautiful today, with the temperature in the low 70's! I hope it's like this tomorrow for golf!
    Amitiza and I spent a couple of hours at the lake this morning. She really gets frisky when the weather is like this! I played frisbee with her for about an hour, then I plugged in calls. She and I were the only ones at the lake this morning.
    Yesterday afternoon I worked at the Woman's Shelter for an hour. This new location is really something to be proud of, and I think the women there really like it.
    We have our regular 8:45 tee- time tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to playing. I think we'll be having barbeque for lunch. My choice for lunch comes next week!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The weather here now is really lovely!
    Golf yesterday was almost perfect on the course. Temperature is the upper 70's, and just a slight wind- mostly at our backs! I did manage to shoot an 83! For lunch we had Thai food, instead of the barbeque I thought we would have. Each of us has the option of changing our mind at the last minute.
    A new Thai restaurant was choosen by our golfing buddy, but it wasn't nearly as good as our regular Thai restaurant. We won't go back.
    Amitiza and I spent time at the lake this morning, and of course I plugged in calls.
    This week- end we're having college friends over, and we'll make good use of our media room!
    This afternoon at 1:50 some of us are going to see "The Judge" at the movies. I have always liked Robert Duvall, since I first saw him in "The Godfater" movies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original Lake guy here.

I stopped posting years ago.

This person is a phony.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that is right. And I want to say one more time that I am the Original Lake guy.

I have not posted in many years.

And I want all of you to know this. Don't forget it.

The other guy is a phony.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was really great seeing friends from college that I haven't seen in years. We went out and ate, and went to several local bars, became rowdy, and generally had a great time! A few friends spent all week- end with us here at the house. Since I never work on Friday's, we had ample time to get the house in shape!
    Last Thursday I saw "The Judge". Robert Duvall was very good, and I highly recommend the movie.
    The weather has been beautiful here, with the temperature reaching the low 80's as a high in the afternoon!
    We still need a bit more rain.
    Amitiza and I spent over an hour at the lake this morning. The temperature in the low 70's makes her quite frisky! I managed to plug in a call.
    Today I'll stop by the Woman's Shelter to see if they need any help. But first I want to make one or two HHC calls.
    Tomorrow I'll spend time working on my house- I need to replace a comode!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people bore the hell outta me........lame ass company!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still very beautiful weather here! Amitiza and I went to the lake early this morning and it was great! I spent time talking with people who also had their dogs with them. Amitiza romped and played and I tried to plug in a couple of calls. We just got back to the house and I plan on making a few phone calls to accounts I haven't really seen in a year or so! But not working doesn't really hurt. They act like they know me! No golf for me next week.
    Yesterday I was able to make three HHC calls. I am fortunate to be able to have built up a nice customer base with doc's and hospitals for my HHC job. The company is very professional, and customers are well- pleased with results their patients are getting!
    I also worked at the Woman's Shelter for over an hour yesterday. The Shelter is really selling a lot of furniture and clothing.
    Today I'll relax here at home and then go "vote". Early voting in my state began yesterday, and I like to vote early.
    Golf tomorrow, and tee- time is as usual at 8:45. For lunch I chose Italian food for us!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was delightful playing golf yesterday! I shot an 82, and we all had fun getting back to playing 18 holes again. Lunch was nice, and filling! I had my usual Veal Marsala- and a glass of Chianti, of course!
    I was able to plug in a couple of calls while I was in the golf cart.
    Today I'm going to the movies to see "Fury" with Brad Pitt. A friend saw it and said it's a great WWII movie. I'll let you know when I post again on Monday.
    Tomorrow morning we will go to visit family- just for the day. I'll plug in calls there. Be back Saturday.
    I told a friend I'd play Squash Monday afternoon. (Why, I don't know!)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are lying because I'm the original poster who started this thread.

I used to work at AZ and started a similar thread there too.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you are lying! I did work at AZ. I started this thread. You are lying, he is lying, she is

lying, the whole world is lying!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a wonderful week- end! I did. It was good seeing the side of my family I rarely get to see.
    Amitiza and I just returned from the lake. The weather is ideal, and the temperature now is about 72 degrees! It's supposed to warm up in the 80's later this afternoon.
    This afternoon, after lunch I'll be playing Squash for an hour or so. Don't laugh, I promised a friend! I'll plug in a couple of calls before lunch.
    Saw "Fury" last Thursday, and I highly recommend it. A great movie!
    No golf for me this week. No posting from me until Thursday. Obvious reasons.
    I made a very nice bonus from my HHC job for the 3rd qtr. My check should arrive next week. Have a wonderful couple of days!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake stuffing my face with cake - thinking that working at Sucampo was a mistake. As I drank my tea, feeling the urge to pee, I thought to myself Sucampo please set me free!!!