What is the real use for Brisdelle?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else getting tired of being lectured by your providers about where Brisdelle is a viable option and where it is not? The "newly menopausal woman" sounds great, but it has, again, gotten me into conversations that get negative quickly. Just this week I was lectured by two different OB/Gyn's about our "Newly Menopausal" patient. These providers are so tired of us trying to tell them they don't prescribe properly... "Don't let that patient go another year without treatment?" Yeah, cause doctors want their patients to suffer from hot flashes for no reason! Ridiculous!

So here is my week in a nutshell:

Doctor: "So you have told me for years about the WHI and the WHI follow-up which clearly states to start women on estrogen younger and treat them longer, which reduces so many complications. But now you want the newly menopausal woman to take a non-hormonal, if only for a few years, which goes against everything the WHI follow-up recommends! You aren't serious, are you? Also, once Hot Flashes start a women is twice as likely to suffer a heart attack or stroke without hormone replacement, and I can direct you to several studies that say just that. So, Mr/Mrs. Rep, you want me to take that chance, when the risk of cancer from hormones is little to none and probably shows up the most in women who are predisposed to breast cancer? Not happening! Give me one reason why I wouldn't want to prescribe Combi Patch or use a estrogen/progesterone for a naturally early menopausal patient?.... I'm not saying Brisdelle doesn't have a place, you are just promoting it in areas that are unethical. If a patient has a history of DVT, they can't take estrogen for medical reasons, or are at an age where titrating off estrogen is preferred then I may prescribe it. Other than that, I'll use my estrogen options. Oh, it would help if my patient could actually get it once they go to the pharmacy!!! Good day now!"

Can you really argue this? I'm sure there are some other reasons you could use Brisdelle that I didn't cover but I'm getting killed with the early menopausal journey crap. I blame Barbara and Linda. those two bitches are killing me! :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barbara and Linda work for PCP that don't use hormones - I am sure we will hear at POA in January that that was the wrong direction and we will go after Ethel and Hazel, who are 75 and don't have Medicare but they need to get off their premarin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move along Troll.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi marketing dept! Only you would respond "troll " ... Here is an idea... Ride with reps and see for yourself ( if doc will talk to us as they hate DMs and any other " non-rep" to tag along with us!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move along troll is a fucking joke and doesn't respond to shit, just trying to negate valid issues. BTW if you're wondering in the previous thread where the nark in HR BM puts the forms, it's up his AH where he likes it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha! move along troll is 100% valid. Trolls look to illicit some kind of remark on subject, In the historical sense, trolling is to fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat. Modern interpretation fits perfect, the competitors completely bait lines here on CP looking for any kind of messaging hints for their marketing team to look brilliant with early knowledge...do not doubt it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that is the definition...congrats you can web search! Where else can employees voice concern and distaste for the pharmaceutical co they work for. Should they call HR? Tell their manager the truth of how they are feeling? Or maybe just tell your friends in the co how you feel? Wouldn't it be nice to voice your opinion on a larger platform and see what others you don't speak with have to say, and can respond anonymously? Yes, some people try to stir the pot and cause others to become angry but maybe some people are frustrated and fed up with actions the company is taking. So now is your chance, please respond with some valid factual points or are you going to go look up another definition and recite it for everyone hahaha. Any word on the results from the employee survey? Ohh that's right.

Btw how's being below goal feel and the expectations on growth rising. Going to be exciting to watch this ship sink lol :=)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move along Troll.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competition trolling ? Bahahahaha !!!!! Who is our ( bahahahaha) " competition "? Are you a ( bahaahaha) Paxil generic " rep ?" Lmao!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a placebo rep. And I get great results in the HRT market.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Placebo rep," nice! Only our placebo gives headaches to a lot more than 6% of patients.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You remind me of that scene in Good Will Hunting where Matt Damon's character is at the bar all the Harvard students frequent. The Harvard guy plagiarizes as if it is his own. Then Will takes him to the cleaners! Just like you got taken to the cleaners by post #7! "How you like them apples!"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Placebo rep here .... My side effect profile is fantastic. I work just as well as your drug and even better with a warm cup of cocoa. My numbers are through the roof and I'm thinking I have a very good shot at presidents club this year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen loser, you obviously are poster 7. Nice being your only fan. First, yes it is typical for people to prefer to vent on an anonymous site to anonymous freaks. Typical and sad. Maybe if you had a personal life you wouldn't need to place lonely vents here. Next, No ONE gives a sh%t about what the competitor finds out- the sh%tty part is that the trolls for hire get paid to monitor anywhere and find this piddly shit out. They monitor these boards, and that they charge HUGE fees to competitor clients for the information they find here for free. Then they claim it's "Primary research." And finally, YES, there are huge contracts for CI firms to monitor hormone replacement and menopause market place. This is public knowledge. Clue in.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha incorrect 2 different posters because that was me so you are wrong again. Posting to anonymous freaks yup you are correct everyone on here is one, I guess just like you? Why would you care to defend the company then...clearly this has you bent out of shape if you're posting on here hahaha. Lonely vents....you gain valuable info on here and that's why people go on. Again I guess you have no personal life and are placing lonely vents....or maybe people actually go on here that's why you are trying to defend the co. Maybe you are responding from work.....got nothing else to do haha. What huge fee's do they charge lol. What the fuck is there to monitor ha and anyway glad to give the outsiders a pulse on the co. Have a great weekend!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't think and can't write either.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good retort.