Who else is leaving?

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all agree on that. But why is Raj & Bruce both blind & deaf to the situation? I am waiting for some offers within the next two weeks and then I am gone from this mad house.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has done more than struck out, he has lost the entire game with his errors!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What he has done with the restraints on him and considering how bad the pay is, turn over and morale....He is pretty damn good, if you're so special you would be manager

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop...Our Sales Directors are in the same trenches we are. Do not fault them for our lousy executive management. We know that we do our jobs 150% every day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they underpay/undervalue the salesforce, I can only imagine what they pay our sales directors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad some of our executive management won't leave!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after all these years and people are still threatening to leave? OMG...Get over it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason, you must be still on a sugar high from treat n treating last night. We all know you are a useless employee here at Akorn.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

micromanager from hell

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have our own hell on the Ophthalmic Team

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Diane G, your bitterness of almost being fired before you left is showing....move on already

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even close!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you have no problem putting his name on here, why don't you put your name here too and own it?....I didn't think so....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about....I am in Ophthalmic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bout you?
    Wanna put your initials on here and own it?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the one talking trash on other people, you are....but why not KM....you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey KM.....Just as an FYI, management does read these blogs. If you did put your real initials here, that was a career ending move. We, the salesforce use CP to vent our frustrations since the executive management team won't listen. If you don't like the stuff posted here, ignore it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no balls....talking trash anonymously and not brave enough to own it...better off why don't you call the manager in question and tell him how you really feel?...oh wait I bet you will after you get the offer letter from the new company and you get paid your bonus...dream on loser

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have the wrong poster...mr/ms akorn........I have no issues with my manager he
    in ophthalmic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After making nowhere near the target bonus in Ophthalmic that we were all promised, I have decided to jump this sinking ship. Waiting for end of the year to leave. Spoke to many of my colleagues and they are considering their options as well.