Ideas to Help Astellas Earn $1 More!

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something like this happen today.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully just the start of a major overhaul!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats sad is there is a ton of great people but several huge tools that make this difficult..
    Complain to HR and you are as good as dead....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, guess we don't need to worry about $1 more with a new forecast? It would've been admirable to see management come out and say we f'd up the sales goal again, but not at Astellas! Year after year we get the forecast wrong and no one is accountable except the sales force that has to deal with higher goals. Shouldn't someone be fired for missing these numbers so badly? What a joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an idea to help earn $1 more. Stop sending yellow socks to everyone. Who would be caught dead in those? Love to know who came up with that idea!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yellow socks very very lame and a complete waste of money/time/resources. Another idea to save money would be to not drag an entire sales force to Nashville in Jan! After a 2 week shutdown lets have all our people out of the territory for another week to see a slide of Steve or Walt wearing yellow socks cuddling each other on a vespa! What a joke this place has really turned into. But at least all the people in house continue to get promoted time and time again that too is a great use of company $$

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What tool you are. Do you even know how your goals are calculated? Go back and read the methodology. We've been hitting goal for the past 3 years atleast. Got the goals wrong still? Or you can't sell your produced because you work 10-2?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Methodology? Working 10-2...really? you dick-head! You are either from hdqrtrs or living in TX or FL. The rest of of us are left to deal with bullshit quotas and shitty management that assumes all territories are equal. That may have worked in 1990, but not in today's market. I know other companies index quotas based on MHC influence. Why aren't we doing that given how overly 'managed' the OAB class is?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm from neither place, but unlike you, I have managed to do well in a challenging managed care env. Other companies may do things differently but you know the rules here so find a way to make them work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice. How long have you been in the industry 1-2 years maybe? Perhaps I should work 1 more hour a day, follow my call plan more closely and click my heels 3x...that should make it better! r*****.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DB sold his socks on eBay. I true man of idiotic action.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope he is sharing the proceeds, but I wouldn't bet on it. A narcissist who lacks any type of compassion for anyone.