Lawsuit against the Board/Paul

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game changer!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No dignity, no respect. These "leaders" have hidden for two weeks, how sad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unlike everyone around me I hold no ill feelings. It was a risky job and I knew that coming in and it didn't work out. Simple as that. The RBDs didn't know that the company was for sale either so they are in the same boat. So what if they got more options than us, that's the way it goes at all companies. Why hold a grudge against them because they they were offered more? EVERY company is for sale if a buyer comes along at the right price, lesson learned and I'll move on if I am not retained rather than letting this experience haunt me forever.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on my ass. Yes, we knew it was a risk but we were told we were given more time than 10 weeks to get it on formulary. Obviously, we are all going to move on but it's still total bs by them saying the company was fully funded and we had 12-18 of stability. I hope they lose big down the road. Would you have left a decent job if you knew you had to sell this and had 10 weeks? No fing way.... That's why I'm pissed. They weren't fully transparent and that's not how I do business. Everything they said went the other way. I'm so over it that I have already accepted another position.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! Like you were worth anything in the first place. Please leave asap, mofo, and take all your whiny TBMs and RBDs with you. I'm so sick of you spoiled worthless pieces of sh*t. You guys know nothing about selling. Beat it, asswipe.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(Mofo). You got it. You're going to sell a ton because you are such an amazing rep. You'll be gone in ninty days.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Building a company to be proud of." Thanks Paul, you are correct, what a glorious day for us. Sell to the biggest ass wipe company in the industry that has a bloated sales force of underpaid Hospital reps calling on the same specialty with one weak underperforming drug in their bag.

Good to know that health benefits for 3 months is still in question. Just adding salt to my lawsuit, lawyer up Edick: I'm coming for you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toothless bluster. "Lawyer up?" Youre an idiot. He can buy, spit and vomit your sorry ass with his money you worthless loser.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going after his boat. Then his hair piece and make up. Then I'll have my neighbor bring a suit on his fake horse teeth ass for free. He is awful, you have to admit. From his appearance to his elation on cc telling us how happy he is to get richer and leave us jobless.

Thanks Edick, you are the lowest scum I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Keep hiding with Shannon and Graz.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats on getting out. Are you planning on going for sev too?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I can cost him some of the money he is saving on my health benefits, it will make me smile. Sorry Mr. toothless, just tellin it how it is. Lawyers love to go after scumbags like him at $0 cost.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Graz was a good guy. Until he decided to go into hiding, full of shame.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hee haw, were millionaires!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The investigations by all those law firms have now turned into actual lawsuits.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The average Director level and above received 10,000 shares of stock upon hiring. The shares were "officially" granted at the next board meeting after hiring, which may have been months after hire date.
    Check linkedin, Graz already has his profile updated.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget about the reps they brought on with them to help with market profiling....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots! Stock option strike price is not based on the amount the stock was trading the day you were hired! It's no wonder you morons can't sell squat! You TBMs and RBDs are the biggest embarrassment in the industry. Everyone of you are losers. Please leave the day this deal closes!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friendly. Looking forward to joining up with you. Thanks for your input.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As*hole. You're worthless!