Layoffs

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R they replacing the 40 Percent turnover?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good joke. I get it. You got some stupid people all wound up, too. Awesome.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what they say about opinions.............. "Everybody has one!" And many stink just as badly as-

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously Iroko, the home office is again deleting posts! That's just pathetic and cowardly. Hiding something?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we aren't getting credit for non targets now so sick of the indecision of this company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My favorite line has always been, just get the new prescriber built in the system. You won't get paid on them this Quarter. But keep calling on them and grow their business for when they're in your call list for next quartet. Ha....who does this?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most have just gotten tired of being treated like idiots with this group. The product is a pig and management is now in full blown panic-mode. Time to get. Everyone is searching and it won't take much to jump ship.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pick a company board. Any company board. Check out their comments. Misery. Everyone has their issues. And, everyone is convinced theirs is the worst ever. Either choose to help make your dung heap a success, or choose another industry. This stuff ain't as easy as it used to be.

9. AnonInNJ

AnonInNJ Guest

If there's one thing I've learned about message boards like these its the sole fact that you really don't know who the person is and how factual the information is. I am associated with iroko field wise, HOWEVER, I do no possess inside information. Like an analysts on wall street would say, GIGO-(Garbage in, garbage out)- or whatever your input is your output is.

Is Zorvolex not making a huge wave on the market?

yes- The drug has been just released it has not truly been a year on the market, granted the drug is dated back before reps even existed-THAT does not simply mean that everything is falling down at iroko. It takes time, money, effort and sales reps.

Iroko/Inventiv pay like crap, their RBM's are being shady with sales figures, why is a crap company like inventiv contracted? Are you an idiot to take a contract?

First off iroko is saving a shit ton of money with their methodology: by not having lunches, dinners, breakfasts etc with doctors- and yes it is difficult to build a sales relationship with out incentive. Contracting their rep force out to incentiv (and maybe another supplementry sales/market force *coughdoresearchcough*) it the smartest thing to do from a financial stand point, does it work well where the incentiv reps actually care and are attached to these products? maybe not but zorvolex costs less to make than a wooden pencil, so the profit margin is great. No you're not an idiot to take a contract you're a smart wise and ambitious person want to work a rep job.

How much is this stuff being written/sold/revenue?

As compared to many other drugs and generic competitors zorvolex, is being written by doctors primarily in the Philly area. However I do not have access to the exact numbers-I am going by what the incentiv health reps have told me. The revenue is somewhat unknown, online the only source says 25-50 million- this may be a tactic to attract investors.

This drug is a pig, a dud and a failure!

Is it really? Or is it a smart move for iroko to break on to the market softly and cheaply? First, needless to say Zorvolex is Diclofenac-which is a very old drug used by doctors around the globe. The cost of making zorvolex is next to nothing, marketing it costs more than to produce the product. Yeah the solu-matrix tech may seem like BS and wow! so Cool! but for patients who can absolutely not take any narcotics, drugs like Zorvo are the next best thing. Also alot of doctor offices are pulling away from narcotics due to abuse and license liability. Keep in mind its still an infant, its not even a year old. And who knows what patents they have locked in a vault, maybe some of those drugs are too costly and complicated to make/market/sell immediately.

This drug is going to fail! The company is going fail! I am going to loose my job! I am going to fail!

shut up shut up shut up shut up. shut up. Are you an inside analyst? Are you VP of sales? Do you have the ROI figures? Do you have the financial statement from the last quarter? if can't answer yes to any of these you have no right to make CONCRETE predictions or worse assumptions. Yes be on your toes, have a touch of fear, ask questions, be skeptical however having an uncertainty in your iroko future doesn't give you the right to be bitter or angry at the company. Yes the American job market is volatile, you can loose your job in an instant - 2-6 years ago. Not saying it has fully recovered to post-ww2 strength but we're getting there, we as Americans are beginning to speak up and its beautiful. anyway back to sunny pharma and iroko, if you're serious afriad to the point you can't fall asleep at night because of the iroko cuts, maybe you should get fired, because you need time to re-evaluate yourself and bring self-confidence, also FIGURE OUT HOW TO CREATE MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS, just like Mr.Buffet said.

Its a branded generic! what health provider is going to care? Everyone is laughing at this drug! After the zero-dollar copay its all going to shit! Everyone jump ship!

yes I can't really explain why of all available Generic patents Iroko, decided on dicolfenac, maybe because Celebrex goes generic after 12/31, and zorvolex is looking to become its replacement for patients and doc who solely rust only branded drugs? Solu-matrix tech? which is cool and somewhat practical-faster dissolution lower side effects and whatever. No one is laughing at you pushing this stuff, no doctor is sighing at the sight of you and the industry may not be paying attention, does this mean jump ship? totally up to you-however-you're a rep get motivated, at the core you're a salesperson, you can sell ice to Eskimo and fire to Dick Cheney-I meant satan. The zero dollar copay is going to be going on til june-I have this confirmed from a rep who got new copay card with 06/30/15. And no the copay cards are in NO WAY draining iroko, ju crazy mang? the average cash/market price for zorvolex is I believe $270, the cost without the $0 copay is on average $25-which means with the copay program, Iroko is still making 90.7% on every Rx who uses the copay cards.

They are in preparations in releasing another product, also. Companies like Iroko don't collapse over night, they secured 75 mill in debt financing last November in order to launch Zorvolex, which means zorvolex is going to be marketed/sold/pushed as much as possible-with in the given resources, and from what it seems through some outlets zorvolex is making profits, does this prelude to a bright future? Possibly, hopefully but at the same time this might max out at two years. They're also releasing another product in Feb, Tivorbex, indomethacin-Oh lord here comes the cafepharma experts for analysis.

The overall negativity that thrives with in the blogs here is astonishing, whats wrong with you people? instead of carrying a civil conversation you thrash, laugh and scrutinize each other. This is supposed to be a community, you know a place where like-minds collaborate and help each other out. Yes it sucks loosing a job, its fucking scary-especially with a family and on going expenses, the fixing of the resume, the sending, the interviews, the preparations, the fake smiles, the nerves, being deceived, lower pay and the overall process- with no guarantee for employment or income for who knows how long.

But please be prepared, investigate your position's position-without shooting yourself in the foot, get your resume updated-like right now, go to starbucks get some earplugs hot cup of coffee a note book and a nice black gel ink pen to take notes with and some adderall (just kidding or am I ;) ) and see what the current structure/format the industry you want to work is looking for. talk to recruiters, friends at other companies and anyone who can help you get a job at their place. Most important being prepared doesn't mean completing your resume and then clicking save, throw it out on the market NOW! submit submit submit submit submit and don't worry about the rest the universe will handle it, everything always falls into place, be patient my friend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXTREME pressure for numbers-almost a panic from management, and money is running out for lunch and learns, Iroko processes cause script numbers to be inaccurate

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it is $262 for 90, not 30 so I think you need to recalculate your margins and ROI.
    If the price for 30 is around $85 and they rebate a 60$ copay to zero I think there is $25 left. The copay program costs $5 per Rx. You pay the wholesaler around $10 so you are left with around $10. If the COGS is around $5 you are left with about 5$.
    On cash patients you absorb the entire cost as managed care pays nothing.
    This is all great is you are driving Nexium level volume to create habits but on this model??????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF! What's up with the home office Lifetime Mini-Series? I assume since you have all this time to write "Gone With The Wind- A True Tale of a Dissolutional Iroko", the nitwits in Philly have "To Much Time on Their Hands". Now we are going to receive daily texts messages that will blow up our phones, VM that will last 50 minutes, a 14 hour webcast, another daily tracker to analyze our "positive" thoughts (which is impossible), emails that will take 90 minutes to read & another hourly tracker to analyze how we are going to sell this pig with the above ongoing bullshit. Instead of sitting & spending hours on posting lies on CP, why aren't you brainstorming on how to fix this mess you have us all in and a marketing, home office team to get us the fuck out of this DISASTER! You are a liar (shocker) because you ARE in the company/home office-yeah an outsider that has "inside info"-get the hell out of here & go shine shoes in front of the building, douchbag! This has to be the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard. You are a complete, pathetic lying asshole! Did you but the meth, crack, heroine & cocaine with your bonus money prior to writing the mini-series? Get a motherfucking life, you complete moron!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously home office, you aren't allowing responses to the above posting Lifetime novel, titled, "Gone with the Wind-a true tale of a pathetic, lying & manipulating company"????? We are so touched that you have time to write such a pile of bullshit & surprise, LIES! We can't wait to get the follow up texts that will blow our phones up, 70 minute VM, 7 day web-ex & daily tracker of how your bullshit stories impacted our sales & morale. Can you provide the 16 new passwords, log ins & times for our attendance for the cheerleading bullshit novels? Also, we are so intrigued that you have so much time on your hands while we are busting our asses to sell this piece of shit!!!! Why don't you design a novel of marketing consistency, how you are going to stop micro managing, releasing true/real numbers & how to manage your time so it doesn't interfere with our SELLING/FIELD time!!! Pompous ASSHOLES!!!!

14. AnonInNJ

AnonInNJ Guest

Thats makes more sense, you're right

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in no way shape or form associated with the home office. You have my complete confidence in that statement. I am contracted by a 3rd party company to support the marketing for Iroko and I am scared for my job just like any other sales rep reading these posts. I face the same difficulties in getting responses from my manager, same intimidating questions about whats so great about a branded generic and overall challenges to get proper resources to do my job. The only difference is I have some self worth and understand the way Iroko operates, slightly chaotically, but does that give me excuse to be mad at them? fuck No. I don't go around cursing and degrading people I don't know just because I'm safely hidden behind a computer screen. If you're that mad Iroko, leave, you have no excuse. This is America, you're free here to do anything you like. The way you talk about Iroko is the way someone talks about being in an abusive relationship "I know they hit me everyday but I can't leave because I love them"

And I wrote this mini-series because everyone is scared about getting the boot, who isn't. And you shouldn't be because if you have the experience, skills etc., of being a rep you're not limited to iroko, pharma, or a sales rep job. I wish you luck.

16. AnonInNJ

AnonInNJ Guest

I am in no way shape or form associated with the home office. You have my complete confidence in that statement. I am contracted by a 3rd party company to support the marketing for Iroko and I am scared for my job just like any other sales rep reading these posts. I face the same difficulties in getting responses from my manager, same intimidating questions about whats so great about a branded generic and overall challenges to get proper resources to do my job. The only difference is I have some self worth and understand the way Iroko operates, slightly chaotically, but does that give me excuse to be mad at them? fuck No. I don't go around cursing and degrading people I don't know just because I'm safely hidden behind a computer screen. If you're that mad Iroko, leave, you have no excuse. This is America, you're free here to do anything you like. The way you talk about Iroko is the way someone talks about being in an abusive relationship "I know they hit me everyday but I can't leave because I love them"

And I wrote this mini-series because everyone is scared about getting the boot, who isn't. And you shouldn't be because if you have the experience, skills etc., of being a rep you're not limited to iroko, pharma, or a sales rep job. I wish you luck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up you home office asshole! WHY DON't ISNT THE HOME OFFICE DOING SOMETHING TO "CHANGE THEIR SITUATION"!!!!! What the fuck are the reps supposed to do-make another spreadsheet, tracker or plan to force our docs to write this shit????!!!!! You're miserable because you all fucked this company/drug up to its pit fall BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, MORON!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the fuck would you waste you time posting this? Obviously, you don't have the balls to sat what you think or feel. Daaaaaa-do you think this is why the company is headed southern to Hell? In you home office meetings, is that the discussion, "nah never mind. ALL the men & women in the home office just can't come up with logics."
    Stay the fuck off this thread since you add ZERO VALUE JUST LIKE THE ENTIRE HOME OFFICE, you life support non-survivor. You dumb asshole with no value!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the fuck would you waste you time posting this? Obviously, you don't have the balls to say what you think (we know this is a challenge) or feel. Daaaaaa-do you think this is why the company is headed south of Hell? In you home office meetings, is that the discussion, "nah never mind. ALL the men & women in the home office just can't come up with logics."
    Stay the fuck off this thread since you add ZERO VALUE JUST LIKE THE ENTIRE HOME OFFICE, you life support non-survivor. You dumb asshole with no value!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this is the dilemma many scholars have with critics who don't understand how certain markets work. You have this formula where you hear a half way fact, couple your speculations behind it and point guns at a faceless enemy- this case- iroko home office. Yeah they operate like shit, no argument there, but that's how our industry is heading towards. The titans are cutting and closing sales reps left and right, because they have NO MORE NEW IDEAS- get used to it. It's like you're throwing pebbles at brick wall and expecting it break down. Pharma is only going get worse, all these little medical conglomerates that employ multi-specialties are shutting down sampling due to the immense influence by insurance companies who would rather pay for generics. Public doesn't care, it's whatever is the cheapest. Only few docs and patients prefer brands, and get used to that when universal healthcare/lower cost plans take full market presence.