Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It used to be....Once upon a time ago.....Time to come back to the real world

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the most active discussion on the site things are quiet .... almost too quiet

maybe the previous post pretty much sums it all up and the thread can be locked?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah. The main whinger is on holidays.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps everyone is busy attending job interviews

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J.G. graced you with his presence yet? He's quite the piece of work!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt they would want him here. He would see the dysfunctional bozos in management

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you really think it's just one, don't you? It's being so out of touch that leads me to suspect you are senior management...or you aspire to be

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just started reading this thread as i was approached by recruiter with a surgical key account manager role at Alcon
    Is this a new position?
    There doesnt seem anything positive on here about surgical so might let it pass - thoughts

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a revived position. I think you will find this blog is like any other - Only negatives get posted. The position would be a good one and Alcon Surgical is the leader in the industry with many great new innovative products and a great deal of market support.
    Good luck, hopefully some new talent will come in rather than recycling what we already have

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Only negatives get posted" - can you list just three positives? I honestly can't even think of one

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be happy with what you get !!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhmmm....There is a good sandwich place just down the road

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place has stax of Angry people.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

six lasers in the past year sold into the Aust/NZ market.....All from the same competitor who is eating our lunch on IOL MS. Plus another from AMO....Seven we didn't get.
    Given the long sales cycle for such equipment the excuse of "but i'm now NSM" doesn't hold....So, who is accountable then? Protected species.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was asked to interview for a sales analyst role at Alcon Australia - is it worth it or stay clear?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a good role....Alcon is a very solid company and great work conditions. I'd definitely recommend you interview and see for yourself if you fit

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so clever....I'm glad I didn't take your bet

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF??
    Alcon Australia accounts for what? about 3% of our global $$ sales and Maybe 200 employees
    Yet is the subject is by far the most active regarding the company globally !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Australians aren't so easy to brainwash as people in the USA

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps that's why a certain someone isn't moving into the bigger office...along with the other obvious reasons. BE will do well for surgical, bring in some fresh ideas and a new approach whereas you know who hasn't improved anything so nothing would have changed