Great Advice from my DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My TOOLBAG Dm loves to say to us "Be happy that you have a Job". He is a box checker who married up so he does not have to take risks... Never won anything and has stabbed reps in the back. Im interviewing now to get away from him here in central Pa. I don't agree with his unprofessional unethical ways.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You faking calls and blowing off work or not working at all is pretty unethical and unprofessional. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Signed,

your DM

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes he a silly goose with oranges and silly string

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I know this DM. Will say one thing to you but will do the opposite behind your back. There is another DM in Hershey who never did much, but now has Pittsburgh to Cleveland as a territory.....What a commute! Cracking down on Dm's non performance!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't his two reps get fired? The girls who never worked but would rat everyone else....Karma bit both of them in the ass!!! LOL!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do know one of the girls who got fired from central Pa. She became a DM, did not like to travel because she needed to drop her child off and pick up early so she did not want to be a DM, steps down to stay as a rep, and then gets fired for not working.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU DONT REALIZE HOW MUCH HEAT WE DMs TAKE WHEN OUR REPS FAKE CALLS. OUR HANDS ARE TIED. WE CAN NO LONGER COVER FOR FAKED CALLS AND INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR INCOMPANY CARS, YOU WILL BE OUT THE DOOR UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE THE P CLUB LEVEL. P CLUBBERS AREUNTOUCHABLE. SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR DM . IF HE MARRIED WELL GO FOR HIM.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And FSR1. We are Gods.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the Douche bag DM above who thinks they take heat for fake calls????? You my friend are a real Tool who faked calls, bought food to take home and did the same as EVERY rep did!! Don't act like you give a shit now. You acted like this job would never end, NOW you want to be a Company man! Give it up....You wont be getting a free turkey at Thanksgiving or a gold watch after 30 yrs of service!!!! Stop acting like you are a real hard worker....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM HERE -STOP THIS CRAP. You must be a toolbag Rep who has made fake calls an artform. We know your type. I am a decorated DM who has made Pclub twice. Never ever faked one call. I am confident I will survive the layoffs as I will dump load of bad reps under my command. You should get in touch with a recruited.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!! Let me guess....YOU made PClub back when Drs were being paid. How many awards have you won lately???? Save us the Bullshit, Amazing that you are a decorated war hero now but before you could give a crap about anything! Stop with your beer drinking stories....If Jerry asked you to blow him, you would be on your knees!!! Such a Toolbag!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the jerkoff DM who works hard....So you think that you actually have a purpose???? I would ask you one question. PLEASE do not blame reps, but what would YOU propose to reps that would make them successful? Im SURE you wrote the book on how to be successful! I would love to see you in the field!!! LOL!!! The Drs balls would be in your mouth and you would be worried that you just lost coverage but yet Your DM THINKS that if you sell clinical your numbers would be high. LOL! LOL! LOL! TOOL BAG!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dropped some spicy prunes in the tool bag

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HARD WORKING DM here:::: My condolences. You are acting out your frustration on this site. ADMIT you are a loser as a rep and survive (so far) by a high fake call ratio. My sage advice::: You need to work hard for your DM. Do favors for him/her. Work overtime in planning your sales strategy. Turn in any reps doing fake calls. Never take sick time. Volunteer to fill in for others, including your DM.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! My DM will stab you in the back! I have watched him many times tell the team to do one thing and then do the opposite. Why? Because he is scared and will do whatever it takes to get ahead. Ask a DM this....Have they ever developed a rep for promotion???? A bunch of scared PUSSYS who are going to be jobless!! LOL!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also a DM but don't know work very hard. In fact I rely on just 4 hard working reps. The rest are useless and used for 'rank filling' that is they get the bad evals that DMs are required to produce by new HR.yes the 4 good reps do EVERYTHING I need. I won't go further details except these reps are very personable. Your DM sounds like he is following my plan for success, maybe you are on the bottom end. Best of luck my friend, if you are.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok nickel nuts! I will get in touch with a "recruited". Spell much, you loser!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again STOP THIS CRAP. These stupid post are getting me mad. I am a hardworking DM who is going in on Saturday to cover for my reps. Need to trane them how to sell. They better show up. I made p club twice and will expect same from these hacks.