Cold Chain Hans Sampling Program

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A dictatorship, built upon a cult of personality and enforced by a reign of terror - George Orwell anybody?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've got to be kidding. It's no big deal. Hand samples is a huge advantage. You must be a Novo troll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's not a big deal until you become a cold sampler and you're spending 2/3 of your day out of the field because they can't get their act together and then once you finally get rolling, they send you a message telling you to stop sampling and it's a week before they respond to your e-mail.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS: Please remove this thread as it is becoming a personal attack. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attack on who? Harmonica?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sure as hell hasn't helped my market share any

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely has been an advantage for me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a bs technical sounding name for sampling Lantus from a fridge in your garage. Lol. Some self important boob thought this one up in his cubicle in Hellwater.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From an NrX perspective, you can add another 2 votes for DISADVANTAGE. My teammate and I have actually both seen considerable decreases in NrX from docs we've only mail sampled in the past. Could just be a coincidence though - the shipping containers are costing me a small fortune to dispose of because my municipal trash won't touch them. Does anybody have a DSM that will approve the disposal costs? If so, what are you expensing it as?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what your problem is. Been a big boost in our territory. I was able to find several places that take Styrofoam....free. Maybe you should go back to the Novo board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto. Obviously not a sanofi hand sampler.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!!! Someone knows her well!!! You are spot on! I thought I was the only one who knew what was going on with them! Caught her sneaking out of his hotel room at a meeting!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot Lips and Major Burns

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that all Toujeo reps will be cchs -can anyone confirm? Also, what are your thoughts on the program? Honest answers only pleas, no jokers!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is CCHS?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cold chain hand sampling, DUH!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

totally sucks. Large time investment.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that at least one person in every territory or pod will be made to do cchs.

Try to avoid being the one. It's a pain.