Another Hospital PC winner and manager leave

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap! I mean everyone is either leaving or at the very least interviewing! I have seen some bad turnover in the industry in the last decade or so but absolutely nothing like this! Seriously...is EVERYONE looking to get out? I mean EVERYONE? Especially in Northeast Region!?!? Been here 2 yrs with last expansion and this is a complete shitshow. Thought we had it bad out here in the West! I would still prefer C4 over the other RD's tho. But my DM here is top notch

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials of the recent departed?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C4 - are you kidding me!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

SO - the Northeast Region Hospital Director and her Ohio minion LIED to the last 3 folks who left over the past two weeks (2 from Ohio and 1 from New York) and told them the previous person that left for Bayer was begging to come back to Otsuka after only one month there. Shame on you two!! Gentlemen - do not look back!!! Congratulations on getting away from those 2!

"Burlap Sack"

CONTINUES to micromanage (even at the AM level) and demonstrate no leadership (has anyone seen any novel or global initiative come from her - no.
    CAREFUL to take credit and not recognize innovations & true accomplishment (except at the POA of course where Japan might be present - even sadder here because her Toastmaster 101 skills continue to embarrass her and she is not even aware of it - consistent with her overall lack of self-awareness)
    CREATES an atmosphere of redundancy, tension & mistrust (The fact that she "stands up" for the sales force on the back end is misleading & ironic since SHE creates the negative environment that is driving morale and performance to new lows - in essence she is "standing up" and defending herself)
    CLEARLY unqualified for her current role or for that matter any customer facing role with direct reports. (you have all seen here interact with customers - not pretty)

The 4 C's of C4 - no opinion here only fact. Ask any one of the poor souls that have the misfortune of reporting to her or touching her world (Marketing, Medical, Operations etc.) Even better speak to the MANY who have left.

3 Quarters in a row at the bottom and a failed attempt (Assure) to bail on the sinking ship that is the Northeast.

How one person can so irreparably damage an entire region and not be held accountable is simply astonishing and emblematic of a failed hospital culture.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SS from Florida. I hear JL from NY district too but not sure if true

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the C4 ranter...
    Shut up, clearly you suck since no one is helping your rant... And stop messing up good threads with you copy and pastes! Dickhead!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that JL was offered an Assure job, is he leaving now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No that is another JL. There were 2.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the Maryland (Baltimore, I assume) opening? Thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go for it douchebag.
    Please leave please!
    Don't worry they can find another person to add to the Design Team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you want to know? Why don't you just look at the job posting. New RD in place so that's good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear three of my boys in NYM district are out the door. Everybody wants out. Glad I left a while ago.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of will be out soon I fear

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OS, JL, & HS

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all gone and more to come - get out - read this from another string.

this is not a good gig and neither is selling samsca. look for another gig and be happy. went to a trade show recent and talked to some samsca people and they are not exactly the nicest people on earth and interviewing themselves. Here are some thoughts of hire:

Shire neuro
    Merck specialty
    Pfizer primary care
    Ventiv Health got some contracts neuro
    Quintiles got some contracts cardio
    Cubist if ya got infectious disease
    Forest if ya got infectious disease
    Novartis HF drug but hiring internal first

Have a happy holidays!