Watt and Luke Suck It!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amateur hour at it's finest

These prickass losers totally suck

There might have to be some HR issues that emerge if these two rookies keep it up. That's a promise.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know these two. Some of the most incompetent individuals around. They fit in perfect as schmerk managers. I will tell you this-watch your backs! just keep this in mind-ask mr watt how he did as a rep in the great northwest. watch him squirm. then ask luke how he did as a rep.

then ask the people who worked for each one of these dicks what they thought of them. Get ready for a terrible run with these guys as your ctl. I know-I used to work for watt before he was placed in Utah. And my best friend worked for Luke in Denver. How awful. I feel your pain

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we're so glad to be rid of watt. Sorry for you guys/gals. it is awful

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey tWatt-you want to play games? Sure. Im building an HR case against you right now. Keep up the strong work. I also know you read CP(because you told me so ya prick.) Always be looking over your back because you're going to need it. You will see. And others are doing the same thing. No sleep with that news

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is watts first name? Can't be the same guy I'm thinking zbout

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ryan

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

luke and watt are pressuring the change agent to try to figure out who is posting on CP. They know about the thread and don't want torelli to see it as there are now many complaints about these two morons and their incompetent management ways.

more teleconferences please
    more micro please
    more FV drama please
    more fake enthusiasm please
    more useless reports please
    more brown nose grease please-is it in far enough?
    more lies to torelli about us please

HR-get ready. Several are building the case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes. Ryan Watt. Ask Mr. Watt how he fared as a rep in the great Northwest! That will an interesting discussion.

Ask him what the reason was that he didn't lose his job

Frickin scary that we have non-producers like this around calling the shots with his subordinates. No wonder we've sunk to the bottom of the barrel.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard times ahead for these two clowns
    Leftovers from the whackyass welch days with the management style to match

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true
    And just like whackyass when he visited me, I've been asked(begged)to not bring watt back into an office of mine.
    like father-whackyass-like son-watt

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who this is and the very small minority stirring up shit. You think I'm going to sit by and have you trash me to JT? Make me look bad? Dream on. You and your partners will live in hell from now on. I was a great rep, and I'm a great manager. I won't be pushed around by a bunch of soft-selling, afraid to close assholes. I'm tired of the things we used to discuss-this group is over-paid and under-performing. You're on my radar now. You messed with the wrong person.

RW

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! RM

Eat me.

Loser. We laugh at you. Not with you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a great day off today lukeass
    Not working to help you make your bonus
    No motivation
    Clueless bastard

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see you weren't talking about me. If you were, I'd have to start working on your PIP-which I am putting as many people in Utah on as I can. Be afraid. Be very afraid. I own you. You need to make me happy or I"ll kick your ass all over the block. FV's better be up to snuff. You Utah reps are so easy to push around because you're all soft. Just like I remember hearing about when Knoflichek was around

RW

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh RW-stop thinking your tough. Any woman I know could kick your sorry ass

However, I was asked to not bring you back to a clinic after your last field ride along

Tread lightly dick-lick. It wouldn't take much to turn an entire district against you. Hell, they already are

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SL sucks so bad you can taste it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I own you Bender."

--The Breakfast Club

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??? What the hell does that mean? Watt-your one weird dude

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's great is that I'm able to post on CP right during ride alongs with watt. No clue what he's doing or how to run business. And he can't do a thing about it because he can't admit to bring on CP. A loser in life

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rain into this prick in 06 at school house. What a turd