Another surprise townhall meeting

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2014 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it's no surprise that these things keep popping up. Moral is almost as bad as Obummas ratings and we have no flagship drugs to sell anymore. Docs run from us, step edits and managed care hurt us and the industry is doomed to failure. I wonder if they will be transparent or continue to drag this slow painful death a few months longer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, my friend the low information voter. If only you could learn to spell, then you might be taken seriously.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU A-hole

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Obumma is correctly spelled.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spell lately? Maybe I don't know Obumma. Our President is Obama if that is who you are referring to. You get a Merck paycheck? And outward face customers? Pick up Time, Newsweek and the NYT

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chop chop. Those special LER's get to join the ranks of the other lowly reps again. You could almost see this one coming in Florida. When they push a book to read that talks about Leadership without a title that was the KY Jelly to make it feel better. I recall having to take a pay cut when this happened. Will they reduce their salaries? I suspect not. So hang on now. More interesting times ahead. Perhaps MAE's will find something else to do.