Company Asset Harasser

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A woman who works at Merck used company assets to harass and stalk me. I have phone records, e-mails, texts, etc. Who can I report this to?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might be best to contact a lawyer first; they usually know the best avenue to pursue. First, they should want to make sure your claim is legitimate, provable, etc.

Any time you contact a company about one of their employees (in general), it doesn't always guarantee your issue will be resolved in a timely fashion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure that was already happening. It's a wife who works at Merck trying to stop it from happening anymore. I would just laugh it off. Just a old hag trying to hold on to something that is not there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tell her she got fat, old, and boring. Don't blame or bother me. You are not my problem and I an not yours. You no longer put effort into the relationship so he is gone. If it wasn't me it would have been someone else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on whether you want to take legal action or get it resolved at Merck. Obviously attorney for the first scenario but omsdusman for the second. If you have proof as you say you do they will have to take action.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bored housewife

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What legal action? This is civil and Merck wants nothing to do with it. Plus there is a corporate hold harmless associated with it. Because of this there is nothing to act on. Merck is not legally or financially responsible. It's individual to individual. Maybe you can get a temporary restraining order. That will leave the door open for the other party to sue if there is no merit to the restraining order.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like on of the Halo Harem snapped. You knew it would happen one day, dude.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go watch "Play Misty for Me" or "Fatal Attraction". They will help you sleep better.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, thought you already did.
    Move on with your life, ignore it and it ignores you, eventually.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has been doing it since the great SP days. Before the merger from hell. I am sure he has a playbook for every possible situation. I miss his posts. Being off the grid for so long speaks volumes. I am shocked that he has not posted since the whole QA thing spiraled out of control. I would love to smoke him out of the foxhole.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will be fine. He had his fair share of managers to the point he influenced the process. How great was it before the merger. Better pay, more stock, and a great culture. Back then you wanted to come to work. You actually had a chance to make things better. A part of something. Then the Merck culture took control. We never had a chance. We could never be as dirty and corrupt as they are. We thought there were rules and hard work was recognized and rewarded.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is halo part of the good old boys club or the good old girls club. :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here. In reviewing all of your replies, it has made me wonder if reading comprehension is not a job prerequisite at Merck. The guy behind all this BS does not work at Merck, his downgrade does. She used company assets to harass me. She is actually older than me; neither of us is fat; and if anyone is boring it's not me. She is just a lowlife from western PA who has a job at Merck and slept with my man. So I don't see where you came up with all the premises you are responding to ....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is downright horrible, older than you.... That guy should get his head examined.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone over 25 is way over the hill

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why your man slept with her is pretty clear from reading your posts. Sounds like she's crazy in the head so she must be crazy in the bed.

Time to move on from the asset harasser and the man who can't keep it in his pants.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best response would be from halo. Give the lady some words. I know you feel like you got screwed but she needs help. It's the right thing to do.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What/who is Halo?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you nuts? Right thing to do? He cheated with every f'ing married QA female.

Get a f'ing grip a$$hole. How did he get screwed?

I give up