When will new account manager jobs be posted?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the new account management jobs would've been posted by mow. Anyone know when they'll be up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think the 27th

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These jobs will be held for the displaced people who were cut for no reason.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

prediction: they will hire a few incumbents and most positions will be filled by external hires. This is going to be a very different role I think … why would they have eliminated all positions and had everyone re-interview for them? Probably because they know most people won't cut it…. the role as they hired for it 5 or 6 or how ever many years ago it was, has vastly changed because the environment has changed. They need new skills for the role. It wouldn't surprise me if they were looking for people who have worked in some of these large customers -- people who know the accounts and maybe were mid or upper level managers of something non-clinical. Thats just a guess, but I would not be surprised if being with Merck is not an advantage in this particular game.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No ex Merck employees will be considered for these positions. Not qualified.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When there are accounts to service.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is typical. Blanket denial. A fitting statement coming from a lot of managers here who clearly have no clue about anything...including the background, resume and credentials of many people right under their nose.

Not qualified might more accurately describe some of the managers who fail to exhibit even the slightest shred of managerial prowess. I have seen time and time again people here get ahead on nothing more than power connections and prize winning AK'ing. The power mongers turn out to be the latest nightmares for reps and "role models" deficient in even the most basic of business skills. Others, who clearly have the skills, brains and talents but who will not stoop to play the games or work the system get either left in the dust or booted out to fulfill the necessary fodder requirement for cuts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sense on ranting and raving. The facts are the facts. No more or less.