Orlando meeting

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the married swingers who say they share their mates now and then because sex is sacred and they do it out of love. These people are immoral and what they are doing is part of what is destroying the fabric of our nation - moral decay.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can run but you can't hide mister.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of those sinful swingers. Are you looking for me?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said single swingers idiot not sinful swingers. If you are married, god only approves of sex with your spouse. If you are single it isn't a sin but if you are married it is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That didn't stop you. You were quite the entitled man I recall.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then I'm a married sinful swinger or a non single swinger. Take your choice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK then say 'sinful, single, swingers' - 10 times in a row, really fast and no stopping!
    Like this:
    'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' ,'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers' 'sinful, single, swingers'
    Then Jesus might put you on probation.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you MUST be from south texas_TRYING TO SCREW ANYTHING WHO WILL LOOK AT YOUR SORRY FAT ASS!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please leave Jesus off this site please. As a ____________(fill in)- Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Festifus (Seinfeld reference) believer, it doesn't mean anything. Not everyone is a good Christian like you. Please stop throwing it in everyone's face. If I post "Allah will condemn you" would it change your behavior? See my point???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A secure job!? Keep smoking! You are delusional.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, working here is hell so it would be a move up.
    Hey, I got laid, enjoyed free booze and some primo weed. Put me on probation, please.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser, horny loser, oops, horny fat loser