contract

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Pfizer still have a contract sales force? If so, which products?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they do

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Cso has contract?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's Publicis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another consultant fishing for info?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for PDI for 11 years. I worked on 4 contracts. Very big pharma because of my 30 years with Ayerst. Many years after the GSK contract ended I get a call from Nancy Rosswell informing I was now fired because I had a DWI. I refused the test. Well in the state of MN in 1989 it was a criminal offense. That was many years before I went to work in The PDI group, and I was hired. When Nancy phoned me, I expressed surprise. Would not you? They knew my DL and my refusal BEFORE I was hired. According to my many managers I was one highest paid representatives, it should noted be I did Not receive the last of my raise's. If any knows the legal counsel for PDI please post.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dewey Cheatem and Howe

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 years with Ayerst, 11 years in contract, that puts you at about what....65-70 years old. You Ayerst pension or lump sum is I'm sure pretty damn good, social security is maxed, you have Medicare and probably company health care, and now you are looking to sue??? How about enjoying your retirement, have fun-life is too short. You had a pretty damn good career-one everyone reading this post would probably give their left arm for. Stop whining!!! Some people are never happy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Hawk can help. He's that bald headed guy who lives over top of those two nuts.