Is Pfizer anti-women or sexist?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quiet fool! If they have to pay us the same as men we will all loose our jobs!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loose BaHawwwwww BaHawwwwww

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring the best candidate? When did we do THAT? If you've been around as long as I, you'll know that we almost NEVER hired the best. We hired cronies and sycophants. Uhmm…did you ever read the Fortune expose on us? I lived through that mess, nd trust me, the left out the good stuff, because it would've ended marriages and crashed families. The 235 and 219 buildings were loaded with Director, Team Leaders and Sales Opps (etc.) that were only their because of their political acumen.

"Hire the best candidate?". Here, that phrase was almost oxymoronic 1997-2003. We deserve everything we've gotten over the past 10 years or so. We put butt-kissing people in place far over their capabilities level, and then had to pay the price years later for their ineptitude.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep crying the lie that women are paid less. It's been debunked countless times, but hey it works for ya, so you do it, right? I love your morals and ethics.

If Women on average make less for the same jobs, it's because they have less time in. Most drop out to have kids, when they get back in they are behind the guys that stayed working. It's simple math and common sense, but don't let that get in the way of a great lie, huh?

However it is no lie, in Obama's and Clinton's admins, the women are paid less no matter what. Same for Hollywood. It seems to me the only sexist bigots are good old fashioned leftist Democrats. Fix your own evil side before you throw everyone under the bus and into your cries for inequality.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just Pro-lesbian.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are not most of the PFE HR recruiters, personnel and hiring managers white women? If anything, African American women are not considered over white women. Most Af-Am women were hired by men or other black women at PFE. Just sayin'...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a silly, silly question. All of the big pharma companies are the total same. Hired women late 70's/early 80's as reps (rare but done) that was affirmative action. Then 90's started women in district manager roles, marketing, etc. They have a token this and that and that is it in every one of these companies. Much more men in senior management positions. Conservative industry only changes when must due to regulations due to hiring, etc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong feminazi.

Women began entering college and the workforce in the 70s and now have over half the enrollment and jobs.

Leftist/Liberal industries are the true bigots. Obamas, the Clintons and Hollywood, etc. pay women much less for the same jobs and tenure as men.

Also, why don't women just start their own all women companies and compete against those evil men? That's right, your dumb laws took away all of our freedoms to associate. Didn't think that one through did you, hippy?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Pope still Catholic?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not surprised to hear any of this. The saddest part is that leadership were trashing tens of thousands of great people while they were behaving like complete jerks in their pampered cocoon of riches in Manhattan. And I doubt if that has changed much. I'm ashamed of Pfizer leadership.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women entered the pharmaceutical companies as reps in the late 70's and early 80's due to forced affirmative action and there were not many of them in the pharmaceutical industry. Research proved physicians spent more time engaging dialog with a female and that was proven in all sales. The 90's started the huge management shift of women and from there it progressed to some CEOS but nothing like the men in this overly conservative, regimented, regulated industry. Open your eyes and not what you want to hear or see.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankly, I'd rather report to a black woman than a white woman. Black woman are better leaders.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My girlfriend had a house husband and climbed the corporate ladder until she hit the glass ceiling. Then had a stroke. Her husband left and she was laid off . She finally found another executive job then had another stoke and two heart attacks. She died alone years later almost broke .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so tired of the black/white thing. I worked with great black reps/managers and great white reps/managers. I also worked equally with bad white and black reps/managers. The color of their skin did not determine how good or bad they were. Am I crazy or is that so hard to understand???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's terrible! Was she taking Lipitor?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know what happened to her cell phone after she was laid off?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are crazy girl.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As sad as the story is (if true)....this post is funny!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PFE took a dreadful turn to the left when Kindler and his merry band of dems gutted government affairs and hired every lgbt they could and paid for transformations when necessary. It further accelerated when the eurotrash came in with their version of the left which included outright bias against Christians. On an award trip, Brandicourt now the head of Sanofi outwardly chided my director for being Christian....and there you have it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post is, "Is Pfizer anti-women or sexist?" Stick to the thread -or START A NEW ONE ABOUT the Christians and euro trash etc.