Distributing Pfizer products?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Pfizer currently operates any company owned distribution centers, or do they outsource all of their distribution? If the Hospira deal goes through, they will inherit several warehouses and I'm curious what chance the Hospira employees currently working at these centers have of keeping their jobs??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atlanta,Dallas,Chicago,King of Prussia,Which one are you at ?????????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word here is everything is going to be transferred to our own public warehouse and to the Lititz Pa. Center on West Lincoln

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would Start Looking for other employment ! After more than 25 acquisitions over two decades, Pfizer has 90 plants on six continents; more than 300 external suppliers / contract manufacturers; 175 market-based logistics / distribution centers; more than 35,000 SKUs; 2,109 global logistics lanes, in 808 distinct country-lane pairs; 45,454 shipments; and 17,394 freight contract line items.They aren't going to need current Hospira locations or personnel.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Farmers Branch,how long will we have based on previous acquisitions six months,ten months,a year two years our managers aren't telling us anything at all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably don't know anything themselves. At least that's the feeling I'm getting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lie

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep going

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you don't have to be so mean to me...I'm already going to be out of a job soon and you don't know where I work.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know exactly where you work and live. it's not LA
    be careful or you will regret coming here

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cat got your tongue ???