Vaccines Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the safest. Used to be a better gig but those days are long gone. We are in PC offices now, dealing with the same BS everyone else is dealing with. Was much better when it was Peds only. Plus it's still Pfizer and we have to deal with all that bullish*t that comes with it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The older reps are probably all L-Wyeth. This was the easiest gig in the world for a long time so NOBODY ever left the company or tried to get promoted into another division (DM's never moved up either). What's the average tenure for those guys 20-25/30 years?? Name one other division where it's like that. Wouldn't be surprised if Pfizer starts putting the squeeze on people soon. Adult market/new vaccine = pressure to perform. Plus we have some Pfizer people in management, so no more good old boy network. Party's over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when the Vaccine division had the hottest female reps in Wyeth. You can't stay 25 forever..... too bad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

losers, all losers. These are the laziest guys ever. Yes of course, I am referring to the so called "legacy Wyeth". Call it what you will but it is no secret that the Wyeth reps NEVER worked much so why the hell would they work now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they have to. No more comfortable pediatric offices welcoming them with open arms. Even with the Adult recommendations (which makes their job so much easier), they still have to put up with all the BS that comes with Primary Care(closed access/feed me to see me/ hospital owned practices/etc). Also-some actually don't have L-Wyeth DMs anymore which really makes thing less comfortable. Wait and see-you will see lots of retirements when these reps start hitting 55. They won't be sticking around unless they absolutely have to. Not a cake job anymore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says it all!

Keep drinking your Kool Aid if you think there is a future in ANY pharma position!