Did E. Dollar finally get his?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its been a long time coming for that guy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is safe. Chantix DBM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahhahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahhhahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahhhahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhhahahhhaha.

The loser lives on............

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Pfizer here. Only met him a couple of times and he seemed ok. I never worked for him - which may be a whole different animal. Why the hate on E? Just curious.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Teflon manager. H's a joke to most who have had the unfortunate experience of working with him. A know nothing, check the box idiot who hasn't had an original thought in his life.
    His biggest problem is his "little man syndrome".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not enough room here to cover it. Suffice it to say that he sucks both as a manager and a person. And no, I am not one of those he has dumped on, quite the contrary, I was one of his pets.....only because I yes'd him to death and then did what I wanted to do. That was the only good about him, easily fooled.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total fool! Another Pfizer grunt

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little turd whose mama toilet trained him too soon.
    Tia guy is an absolute waste of oxygen in the air. Of all the good ones they let go , Pfizer keeps him! What does that tell you about Pfizer?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer loves the mindless yes people. That's why there are so many ex-military people in this quasi military organization.
    ED is an idiot, a piss poor manager, and should have been fired long ago. Too bad great people were dumped instead of him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy moly! You described him perfectly. Sad to see good people dumped and worthless sacks of crap like him remain. Must be up somebody's ass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why they call him " little Turd"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually miss watching him playing little big man.
    God, did he suck as a manager..... And he had the lamest so-called humor!
    Total incompetent.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, working in Pfizer is like being in the Russian army. You'll be sacrificed in the taking of some meaningless hill upon the orders of the Oligarchs in distant NYC..........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And little Eddie was good at only one thing: taking orders and mindlessly/ robotically torturing any intelligent rep to execute them. That is why he has survived, by being a good little soldier.
    That's the Pfizer way... Don't think just do what you are told.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADC r***** !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Retarded Pussy ! better hide here

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pooh, Little Eddie, you're scaring me. Believe me when I tell you I would love to pound you down into a smaller pile of shit that you are, but that would make me a bully picking on a little turd. There are so many people that hate your guts and laugh at you it isn't even gummy.