Vaccines job

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is vaccines really the place to be? Taking orders like mcdonalds sounds like a joke. Usually when pfizer hires a ton of reps for a position the next year they lay off tons of reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So go work at Mcdonalds.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think the job is merely taking orders you are most qualified to stay in PC. Or as last poster said go to mcdonalds.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine reps now have to work for a living like everyone else. Not easy anymore. I miss the old days.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a vile position counting vials all day!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am new in Vaccines this year. I had no idea that price increases were this hard, never a big deal in PC. I bleed Pfizer blue and it feels bad when it is evident that docs really resent and hate my company. I like being in Vaccines, will be glad when this month is done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until the next price increase! If doctors have another option in the future you can kiss the business goodbye. Sole source + mandates (recommendations) = guarantee sales. If another company comes out with a conjugate say bye bye. No good will built up here. We have been screwing pediatricians for a decade or more. Primary care is hard enough-when they get a taste our bullish*t forget about it. Can't wait to retire!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop being so negative. Enjoy the ride while you can.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And after they yelled at you what happened.....they gave you an order-right. That is the world of sole source vaccines and recommendations. In the real world, where people have choices, you wouldn't get the sale. They(Pfizer and Wyeth before them) raise prices because they can, and the impact on you is minimal (except for some hurt feelings). You're new, you'll get used to it-just ask the L-Wyeth reps on your team. Been going on for years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negative? No realistic.

If all this is to you is a ride...good luck when the ride ends.

You will be riding the bus to the unemployment line. You have correct change?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. No need to send complaints to HQ. my docs are writing AAP and the CDC. That is the only pressure pfe will understand. And a blogger from the NY Times!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they saved the letter so they can send it again after the next price increase.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must be writing a lot of letters. Healthcare is going to sh*t so they have lots to complain about. I just saw a story about the skyrocketing increases in Generic costs (go figure). They can complain all they want-nothing changes. Pfizer will raise prices like they see fit. When you have recommendations and no competition what's the downside. It's not like flu vaccine (with lots of players) where docs have choices. No competition = no choice....kind of like your electric bill. Pay it and shut up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It happens every year and it takes a few moths for all the insurance companies to make their rebate adjustments. The doctors don't like it because those in charge of the billing in their office have to do their jobs of verifying new coverage with each insurance company. Boo f*ing hoo! Let them do their jobs. Then when the adjustments are all made, what do they have to bitch about? Nothing because they get reimbursed for what they use. But then the next year it starts all over again. Most of the bitching starts with the person doing the billing. You really need to work with these people.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you're implying is stop complaining, it all catches up. In reality they have NO CHOICE-right. My question is- if they have no choice why do they need us to sell it???? Do you think the company will wake up when day and realize???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bleed Pfizer blue????? Are you kidding me!! At this point ANYONE who bleeds Pfizer blue is a fu**n idiot. Pfizer blue....do you realize how idiotic that comment is?