Hey Pfizer, A Big "Fuck You" to you and your Culture!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its good that the company is focusing on culture.

A lot of you guys want to criticize the culture but you offer no alternative. Or you offer an alternative that just sucks. You guys are too serious and toomhighmstrung and too angry to offer anything cool, worthwhile or exciting.

We've had plenty of managers do some really stupid crap. Really corny stuff they probably get from home. My kids like this, I'll try it at work kind of crap.

I want my company to focus on the eps and revenues and expenses. That's what every great business. I want my company to compete and win. I'm not going to complain about the stupid stuff they do because of lawsuits - like ignoring performance when laying off (yes, that's because of stupid lawsuits by angry reps who all think they are high performers).

I want a culture of respect for one another. I see very little of that at Pfizer. I want my intelligence respected, my work respected, my ability to contribute respected. I'm sick of the golden child syndrome that often takes place where some can do no wrong and others can do no right. I'm sick of marketing treating sales like monkeys who can't possibly understand what they do and sales needs to respect marketings insights. There is no respect for people which was one of our core values. It shows in the bonus plans and many changes to it, it shows in the lack of sales data, it shows in everything. No respect, no honesty, no truth, no dealing with things as they are, only as we wish they were.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you kiss your wife with that mouth? Sounds like it was a good fire in your case.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. No respect. Here's my Big Pfuck for Pfi

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never, and I mean NEVER have I ever seen a bigger joke than the "people and culture" initiative at a company like this. It's like a person dying in the street who is refusing all medical help. Not just in denial but clearly delusional as well

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denial about what? What is going on? What did I miss? My DSM said everything is great and Pfe is hiring?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's pharma for you honey! Honestly they pay you to sit on your ass, shop, get your massages and pedicures! The only time you work is when your manager rides with you! Trust me I live it everyday! You wonder why no one takes you serious in an other sales position!!! Thanks for paycheck that I spend all day long when I am "working"! Love this industry!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and there is alot of licking at Pfizer, lucky I got out the stress washed away as I drove out of the site :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What goes up (Pharmacia, Warner-Lambert, Wyeth, King), must come down (Pfizer). The ride is past its apogee. Enjoy the free fall!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all so true. So true.

Respect is gone. Too managers are not worthy of respect. Too many are torturing reps. The same guys that gave reps such bad names among customers are trying to force their reps to do what they did to become so despised.

It's so sad that the managers are the equivalent of the head up Pfizer's ass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until my manager starts calling on you.

My baby feel 9 11.