Under direct orders to give my KAM credit for my work

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even though they never work with me on my initiatives, are never in the field with me and rarely even return my calls. I want a package this time around and am thinking of just speaking the truth. They don't do anything.

I am so sick of making things "look good" and creating what amounts to a fictionalization.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAM Kandy. Like stealing from a baby.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAMnGetIt!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAMtastic! Please speak the "truth", then we won't even have to give you a package when we toss you out...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh PLEASE share your "initiatives"! I'm so curious what you have going on aside from reading your ipad in front of the doc. Funny you call the KAM position a fictionalization when isn't that the rep job at this point as well?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta love the couple of KAM posts today on Friday "Office Days".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense-that would mean they were actually at their desk when everyone knows they are either on the golf course or at the gym-Friday and most other days!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all a house of cards, some of the best acting outside of Hollywood- these people trying to show "how much they do"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From my iPhone. Virtual vacation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what is your punishment if you don't give them all the credit. Grow a pair man....take what is yours.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way there are any people left with "a pair" at that company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The men left this company. No one left who will speak up.

We only have 1 KAM and he was placed in the role because the RSD loves him. In fact, the entire region laughs because they know their was a much more qualified guy but he is gone now too. Instead, our KAM hasn't produced anything except stealing power points from other division KAMs to show. Yeah roll tide, right?