Use your Storage Unit for a place to meet for sex

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a thread titled "great lunch" where a little known secret of pharma sales was let out, and this secret deserves it's own thread!!

Apparently, some "innovative" reps have been using their storage unit to meet others for sex.

They get a sofa or futon, some battery powered fluorescent lights and BLAM, they have a sex den. It requires a passcode to get onto the property, so your spouse can't roll up without you noticing. There are bathroom facilities in the office.

Apparently people meet other reps, doctors, nurses, their spouse, etc.

It is a company paid for sex den. A hotel would cost you $100 a day. Your storage unit isn't $200 a month and you expense it. It's air-conditioned/heated and private. What more do you need?

You always need to unpack shipments, right? You can spend hours there and it's a legit place to be. If you are being followed by the company or a PI, your car should be at the storage unit. It's a heck of a lot better than being caught in a hotel parking lot, right?

This information deserved a wider audience rather than being hidden at the bottom of another thread.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when your manager comes to inspect your unit due to reading CP, just drag your furniture to the empty unit across the hall and close the door for the day. Drag it back that night.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just slide it into the empty storage units with the doors left open where all the other laid off pharma folks used to be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part of being a DM is access to all the units in the district. I bang my girlfriend in every unit within the team. No one every knew. I have been doing it for 2 years now. We love it when there is a reorganization - new place for sex. I guess it is my way of screwing the lazy reps when they think they are screwing me. Ha ha!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here I thought that odorous smell was
    Mothballs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

manager balls....not moth balls

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm here. Where's the plug for the Hitachi MagicWand in this G-unit?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn...OK, just got off the turnip truck. What an amazing idea! I swear, by next Friday I'm gonna totally pimp my unit out (on pfe's dime of course), and start accepting ladies Friday afternoon. I have seen the light! The hottest babe in our District invited me over to her storage unit last month, didn't even think of it. DAT's gonna all change now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is nothing new. Lets face it- most of us have a "work spouse" and most storage areas have 24 hour access. "Dinner Program" night means an after hours romp at the storage unit

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holly Shit, Alpharma rep, no King rep, no Pfizer rep here... ok, I know I have no job very soon. But, really, thank you for this post. This shitty day now ended with a smile. Memories..... What a funny ass thread. Oh, and to the DM who posted: If I am one of the 1% picked to stay with pfizer, our ride alongs will be in my storage unit!! Goodnight.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the company always sends me these shipments that I have to unpack outside of work hours! Having to go to the storage unit for work is an EASY excuse! I have so may audits a year that I've constantly got to keep up with inventory!

I can't believe so many have never thought of this before!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any of you who mess around care about that person? Or, is it all that cold?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

of course I care. I keep a box of tissues in there so she can clean herself up

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shoot blanks, how is that possible? She just needs that much lune because she isn't that into you. That's why. You're just another trick. Now pay up, sucker!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of the people that have storage units set up for sex are women, so don't generalize!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get the keys and let's go....my unit is now open for business!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got big and I got black. Meet me at the storage unit 100 for the big ,150 for the big and black.
    South Carolina football ruls

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gamecock?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a twin bed delivered to mine... top it off with a Vizo and a mini Keg-o-rater... my unit opens for business every day at 2-3pm.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's great! Home away from home!