My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hip,hip,hooray!

We love and admire you 15 !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree ! And the only person I admire in the field sales force!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top of the page-please!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is 15 x 15 not being used? have they closed this down?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just having fun with the 2x4 thing. The 15x15 lifestyle I created is still alive & well. But the 15 hours a week is actually more like 8 hours. Since I only really work about 2 hours a day, four days a week, that's where I got the 2x4 thing.

Everything is greened back up and the course at the club is in outstanding condition right now. I played eight rounds of golf this week. I would have gotten in a couple more if it wasn't for the rain! I hope all my 15 followers are doing well and giving Merck what it deserves, about 8-15 hours per week. Take care & have fun everybody. You all know I'm having a blast!

Regards,

The 2x4 Guy
    AKA The 15x15 Guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I think you might be amazed at how many 15ers/Creamers/Moonlighters there are hereā€¦

I admire them all and I'm proud to be among them.

FU MERCK!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a wonderful day when this scumsucking sloth bites the dust and has 0x0 work weeks eating beans and living in a leaky tent.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charging away on the ole corp card! Merchant accounts and friends with them are awesome :)
    New bumpers and prop for the boat today!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't happen. You won't get your way chump. Deal with it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be wonderful day when they get your meds right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

top of the page-please.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd check in with you all. This has definitely been the summer of me. I don't know about you but it seems to me that nobody gives a crap anymore. I have dialed it down to pretty much nothing. Golf has been my main goal. I have been out of my territory three times for one week golf jaunts with my buddies and didn't record a single vacation day!!!

My handicap is now down to zero and my game is really kicking butt. I still plan on riding this gravy train for as long as I can. Sales numbers are really good and when I do have a field ride I just call my doctor buddies and get the milk run set up. The manager is happy with my relationships and sales and all is good.

It just quit raining here and we are gonna meet at the club for at least 18 holes again today so I better get going. Take care everyone!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's awesome! Thanks for checking in and have fun. Life is too short to stress out about this job when you consider a bunch of type A narcissists in management and the naive, koolaid gulping sheeple reps who backstab everyone they deem a threat are running it into the ground. Take care!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 we love you!

You are the Jordan Spieth of Murck!

Long may you run!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi 15 nice to hear you are enjoying yourself and the summer. I was wondering how you were doing as you have been "quiet" but it is good to know you are still playing this game and a game it is. Truly.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster boy for everything that's wrong with Merck. So many good people gone but the 15 turd still floats the bowl.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the contrary: the 15 guy knows how to make it work for him and that is what it is all about.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello all,

Just checking in again with all of you. Has anyone been doing anything lately? I know I have been golfing a lot and spending time with family & friends. I seriously have not worked much in the last several weeks. I've taken vacation and then when my manager took vacation I went on a golfing jaunt with my buddies out of state for the week.

There is nothing more satisfying that being 1800 miles from home golfing, having fine meals and drink with friends when everyone thinks you're working! But don't worry, I have meal receipts from my guy for the couple "lunches" I did during the week!

My sales numbers are doing well so my manager really doesn't care. As long as I make him/her look good and speak highly of him/her when the top brass is around, he/she doesn't really care. Those "job share" reps that work a couple days a week are fools. I don't even work that much and get paid full bank!

I hope everyone is having a great summer, things are cooling down a little, football is around the corner and life is great! Take care and remember to "DID" Dial It Down, you deserve it!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to hear you are still living the dream at the expense of this crappy company!!! You are my hero!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want to know what's wrong with Merck? Look in the mirror moron, it's staring right at your ugly pukehole!