" the future"

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This senior leadership group is the most spineless group of morons. They continue to preach.....pay for performance...........we want to provide transparency.........we want to change the culture.

Yet they continue to lie and hide. They are embarrassed and do not know what to do. The reality is they can not accept the truth of their own inabilities.

I have noticed that any thread that has any truth or significance to our business has been removed lately. To me this indicates that they can not accept the truth.

There is no future so continue to work your 1099 gigs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Systagenix division will be gone. I have heard that some are already jumping ship. Not out of fear losing their jobs. But because they smell the stink of management at Acelity. Heard the meeting in Denver was all smoke and mirrors with no direction.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread has had nearly 60K views since original posting! INCREDIBLE !!!!! And sadly the demise of a once GREAT COMPANY CONTINUES!
    San Antonio must have the highest sociopath population in this country

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The glory day's are gone, forever.....................You should have been there...............I was, for 20 plus years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back in the day, we would have Glory Hole parties. All the "Gentleman" used to poke our willys into pure relaxation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to get a hold of Eddie P, again,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glory days= we actually made $$ and had respect for our employer

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, the way we used to be. And, will never be again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not have said it better.