sales meeting

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? A national sales meeting when we supposedly don't have $ to pay the reps?? Let me stay home please!!!!!!!!!! A hard pill to swallow, since there was no commission for me this month either.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know how they have the balls to send us to Florida. Jerk-offs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anybody make commission?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just let us stay in the field trying to achieve "points".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys didn't read the fine print. The new commission plan is going to be introduced in FantasyLand.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently KCI is close to making numbers this year for the first time in years. That's what happens when you pay your reps 40%+ less.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at the meeting last year we were told that management heard us that we wanted a half day off. So the email said they had decided to ignore us instead. So as to add insult to injury, we are going to Disney World.
    What's the chance that they will try some bush league stunt of coming out and saying once we arrive that due to all of our hard work they decided to give us the time off anyway? Morale booster?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just flipped off KCI
    now I'm going to Disney World

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your not in charge then play by rules or go elsewhere! Whiner......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See that's the problem. This is about men and women and their families. I'm not "playing". How can a company with a good product and virtually no competition try and put itself out of business on a daily basis? It's one thing to have 25%+ turnover in the sales force but it's higher by percentage in management. Pres, VP's, CFO, AVP and DM's

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you, but the challenge is that private equity doesn't care about people. They care about $. They simply try to squeeze every $ they can out of companies. Management has to answer to the owners and don't have the ability to implement change, so leave or get booted. Private equity greed is the real problem.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Save the $$ and cancel the meeting. I can't think of anything I've learned at a national sales meeting worth the cost of the trip.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The agenda looks very lax, could this be a good time?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This meeting will have a room dedicated for "Gentlemen" to play Tummy Sticks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know what you do.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please let us stay home & work!! I can't take another meeting with these a$#holes trying to give us a pep talk while they screw us in the a*^. Seriously, what is this costing the company? Make it go away. Unless they're giving out bonus checks in Disneyland, it ain't gonna be pretty.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess a scavenger hunt is quality selling time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Playing with Donald Duck is a great way to help me hit my quotas. Heard he's the greatest role player ever..or was that Minnie? This stuff gets old after a few years. Bring on the pre work!!!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The scavenger hunt is completely infantile, but I've come to expect it here.