What's average salary, average bonus?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2014 at 12:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm dying to get out of big Pharma and a headhunter let me know about a West Philly position with KCI.

Am I crazy to consider this? I gotta get out of big pharma!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad move from Pharma...
    Base for 2014 was 60/65k and 150k at plan. 2015 looks much brighter for Acelity and you should probably really consider it if you are ready to get out of Pharma. 2015 looks like increase in base, higher total comp potential, possibly even higher vehicle reimbursement.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look around this site a little more. You'll find the many reps are unhappy and looking to get out. Base salary is significantly less than pharma, bonus is less, car allowance is very small, and the hours and workload are difficult. It's much harder job for a lot less money than pharma.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering the West Philly territory. It's an area of very low economic wealth. Does that type of environment help or hinder your chances to do successful business or is it not a factor?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Position was filled .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let it bother you. KCI makes a lot of hiring mistakes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Future looks brighter??? Ahhahahahaha. What a joke. We are paid shit!
    Mgmt is awful. Especially RC in NE. The guy is so arrogsnt good luck coming here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

simmer down. Please STFU. simmer down.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simmer down? Are you a Tcv making 7oK a year?
    Sweet

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it still posted?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it make a difference as to the economic status of a territory in terms of sales potential?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's sales pal, hello? You make as much as you put into it. You income earning potential is unlimited.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a moron. Every territory has an upper limit (unless you're going out and shanking people to increase patient population) and every company protects themselves from "unlimited" income potential be it caps, deceleration clauses or ridiculous quoatas.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you that this company protects ALL income. They share NOTHING with the employees. Quotas are jacked so high less than 1% of total company makes plan. Accounts that we don't even have …that revenue is nicely included in your quota. Highest employee dissatisfaction/ turnover rate in the history of the company. True story.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person gets it. Unobtainable quotas are leading to all time low, well below industry standards commissions. Yet, company is growing year over year because of hit to competition. Just look at the recent Q1 revenue results. Reps, who do the work, do not share in any of the profit.

1 out of 5 reps happy. The turnover is a joke, even in management and executives. The leadership and comp plan are now the laughing stock of the industry.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What "accounts" dont we have? A few small hospitals out in the sticks? Cmon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what I know - the company is increasing profitability, but I'm making less money. Last year was my worst income in 10 years, despite double digit growth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your "worst income". Mine was 82 and I'm pissed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

77k That's with double digit YOY growth. Anyone else?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

77k? I was looking at a position with this company and this isn't what i was hoping for. Im in big pharma with a base of 125k (150k at plan). I didn't realize device was paying so poorly. Not to mention all expenses paid and a car