SALES FORCE WAKE UP

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can the mgt at Acelity expect to achieve goals when they lay out such ridiculous goals for sales? Maybe we can get the reps to grow the business, pay them less and make more money for the greedy APAX bloodsuckers. Sounds like a great plan to have reps leave your company. Just hire new grads and hope for the best Andy. Your Medtronic pals spoke highly of you. Maybe the KCI way of mistreating their people has already gotten into your blood. Acelity is moving compensation backwards. Please figure out that the people who work for you are mainly a culture of yes men/women that lack creativity.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Morning, Sunshine.

Nice post.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made 30k less than the hiring manager gave as a low end for compensation when I interviewed. 30k less than the low end projection, and I had double digit growth. Unbelievable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I was in the same situation once. I considered it fraud but if I was superman maybe
    I would have made the number.

It wasn't with KCI but I never forgot it.

People should keep their numbers realistic when trying to promise the stars.

The colors always come out in the wash.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Double digit growth and made less than 85k. Anyone else?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know you can't hit that growth number. But 60-75% to quota will get them what they want while they pay essentially nothing to get it. It's a sad game, played out of desperation. Happens too often in corp America and it's a testament to a lack of integrity in ownership and sr leadership.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double digit and less than 80.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These quotas are are not a joke they are specifically designed to pay the sales force less while.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that stay, do so because they are under educated and can't get a job anywhere else because no other company will hire them.....you choose your own poison.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 more selling days left in January and we still don't have quota.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does mgt really expect us to double our focus product numbers in 2015. How as a DM do you say that with a straight face? Just like the football guys say "come on man".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is such a JOKE! Love how we were told to "hang in there, 2015 will be great for the employees that stick it out". Thank God for 1099s & second incomes, they now become my primary focus as KCI is only good for bennies. How much of the salesforce will run for the hills after Q1? This meeting in Orlando should be fun for those that know they are leaving soon. Does anyone actually read the survey results? My ketchup bottle is now empty.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get their quotas yet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No quota yet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not going to be happy when you do get them...

Acelity, please take note. Our low company morale is directly related to your inability to set an accurate quota. Over-inflated quotas leads to a lack of trust in management, lower compensation, and frustrated reps who eventually give up and leave the company. So, if your goal is to miss sales quotas miserably while having to retrain a new sales force due to high turn over, keep up the good work!

Also, allocating a BS quota to the sales force and a completely different quota to the board enrages the sales force. Honesty and transparency helps build trust in a company. You lack both.

Finally, please don't brag about the record-setting number of vac orders filled in 2014, and in the same year have record low rep compensation. It makes us want to strangle you through the phone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not have said this better myself. If we stay home we basically make the same pay. Idiots.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy gets it! Well said.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just visited CP for the first time in over a year since I left KCI. Little has changed. In fact, I now consider myself very lucky to have been let go. I'm making more than I did at KCI and more importantly I honestly like and respect the company I work for, which is something I couldn't say about KCI for the last several years I was there.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you working for Bang Bros?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 1/30 and no quota yet. DM says MAYBE next week BUT we'll be busy at NSM.