Territory Managre Med. Divise Sales

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2015 at 1:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friend of a friend told me about a recruiter that is looking for a Territory Manger Medical Devise Sales. What is the job like, what type of person are they looking for? What is the pay like base and salary? What do the top reps make? Do you get paid per product? What products do you sell? How do the products stand in the marketplace? Honest answers please! Are the products easy to use and do nurses like? How long have you been in the market? How much of a commission do you get? Also is there a car allowance? Is it a flat rate or flat rate plus mileage? Or do they give you a car, if not do they pay maintenance and oil changes? What are the benefits like. How many days vacation do they offer? Are there any other benefits? What is the health insurance deductible? For individual and family? How much Disability and Life Insurance do they offer? The website says that they will pay for community service. How much and what types of community service do they pay you for? What is a day look like for a rep? Do you take office days, how many days a week? My mom works in a hospital diabetes care center so I want to call this guy tomorrow and am very interested and think I would do a good job. Can someone answer my questions please? He said that they are looking for someone to interview this week. My friend said that they do a check on you, do you know what that is about as well? Answers please!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your questions:
    Yes, yes, 50/50, kinda, yes, not really, yes, no, no, yes, Kinda, no, yes, yes. No, possibly, yes

Hope that helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! There are so many questions here I wouldn't know where to start. You may have control issues and that wouldn't make a great fit with this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you even fit the bare minimum requirements? This company is a hot mess right now. Your post seems to indicate that your temperament might not be a good fit at acelity.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't realize that HR was doing their screenings by reading and judging people by their post.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't really know how this forum works do you. How about you...I don't know, look at the website to get a clue about this company instead of trying to take the easy way out by having everything spoon fed to you. And the fact that you know nothing about KCI tells me you've NEVER worked in wound care before. Not that it's s prerequisite...but it is preferred. The questions about pay and HR shit will come if you get thru the process. Do the dance, get the answer. But in all honesty, this isn't for you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview postponed until next week, please help! Am I a good fit, mom helps out in diabetes center. Lady says that products are good, green foam is better. What does that mean. Answers please!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but sounds like you are a pompous ass, maybe 2nd or 3rd round post layoff, Yeah you really are a good fit for KCI too. 7 or 8 year out reject that finally got in? After everyone who was smart stopped applying for a job? Enjoy the negative car reimbursement, unless, what you probably do, drive a 1995 Geo. That gets great gas mileage.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are mildly retarded, I don't know who would want to work for this company, so this guy would be a great fit since he doesn't have a clue of what is going on. Probably at the same mental level that they are looking for as well. Anyone that is worth a shit has already left so this guy will make great company with those left. Good luck with the interview.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Great job in "divise".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great snapshot of 50% of the workforce.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm done, you can't even spell "Device"...what the fuck is wrong with people? I'm surprised you got the "No Spam" question correct.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is interested in a position, that is for a company that is 1/100th of what it was. I didn't think it was for an English teaching position, but for a job that doesn't even require a college education. Quite frankly for as often as I see a position open, then see the same job posting two months later tells me that no one with half a brain would ever apply for this position. This is probably the caliber of people that they can attract.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you want to work here? If you're sleeping with the DM or are friends with his wife…you may have a shot. Perhaps you are his fraternity brother? Another shot. This place is an HR nightmare. Kinda fun to sit back and take notes though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it an HR nightmare?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They be droppin' like flies. 3 more TMVs resigned this week (just in one district). When is this company going to wake up? Quotas are unattainable in most territories (unless you have a large teaching hospital). I've never seen such a huge turnover in one month! Outrageous. Sad, but totally understandable. People can't live on these paychecks. Good luck!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when they offer you 4G's to bring someone on board… you know things have gone in the shitter. Who's left anyway??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Ima geta job sellin the wombat.

I sell the shit out of that thing.

Wombats for everyone.

How much it pay?

I get the job?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many office days a week do you get?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest